Kid smashes McLaren's window with skateboard (WTF)

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Right...and yet you mention nothing about him running off like he was at a track meet lol.....get outta here with this bs post

The funny part is everybody agreeing with this post would probably do the same pussy shit and take off running scared as hell like the kid in the video lol

What does the kid running have to do with the driver earning what he got?

Take your tough guy shit elsewhere, you're not impressing anyone.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
People condoning vandalism of a high dollar automobile, on a car enthusiast forum.

Just because I like the car doesn't mean the driver gets a free pass to be an asshat without possibility of retaliation. Would I rather have seen the kid smack the driver in the face with the board instead of the windshield? That would have been an even better video, so yeah.

EYG03COBRA

Established Member
I don't get why people are saying the driver got what he deserved? The video shows nothing...The Mclaren was probably rolling out from the stop sign cause there are a ton of people all around the corner (blocking his view). This is my assumption based on when the camera turned around towards the people.

Who knows what really happened, but to say the driver got what he deserved is whats wrong with this country.

As I recall I believe there are a ton of videos on Youtube of a skateboarders flying out in front of traffic...

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Run stop sign, almost hit person in crosswalk, then honk at them...

Enjoy your broken windshield, you earned it.

Ah, I don't know if he "earned it".

Both of the parties involved have a screwed up attitude IMO. The kid is not the police, so him doling out broken windshields for traffic violations and excessive use of a horn doesn't wash.

However, when Idiot A, meets Idiot B........

E

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I don't get why people are saying the driver got what he deserved? The video shows nothing...The Mclaren was probably rolling out from the stop sign cause there are a ton of people all around the corner (blocking his view). This is my assumption based on when the camera turned around towards the people.

Who knows what really happened, but to say the driver got what he deserved is whats wrong with this country.

As I recall I believe there are a ton of videos on Youtube of a skateboarders flying out in front of traffic...

Based on the description of what happened from the person that took the video... and the videok... that pretty much tells what happened.

Why does everyone point at everything they disagree with and say "this is what is wrong with this country!"?

EYG03COBRA

Established Member
Based on the description of what happened from the person that took the video... and the videok... that pretty much tells what happened.

Why does everyone point at everything they disagree with and say "this is what is wrong with this country!"?

Gotcha my mistake...I just saw the description on Youtube.

Because IMO it is what's wrong this country...The reason your seeing people say it more is because of what's going on right now. People don't have respect for others and can't fathom people making mistakes.

Both were wrong, but the kid on the skateboard went totally overboard by damaging property. This is what a weak individual would do...Stand up, brush yourself off and go about your day.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I would say the escalation on the part of the skateboarder, his ridiculous reaction, and the mentality that people can bust shit up without consequences... is indeed.... part of what's wrong with this country.

Again, driver is a douche, but the result is total bull shit

98SVTContour98

Established Member
I would say the escalation on the part of the skateboarder, his ridiculous reaction, and the mentality that people can bust shit up without consequences... is indeed.... part of what's wrong with this country.

Again, driver is a douche, but the result is total bull shit

:rockon:

oldmodman

Established Member
Kids on skateboards?

Aren't they ALL LITTLE ASSHOLES?

If you have to give up a windshield to justify beating the holy shit out of a skateboarding kid than so be it.

It took me over fifty years but now I know why every adult hated me when I was a skateboarder in 1964. The least I deserved was gravel thrown on the sidewalk. I too was really lucky I was a fast runner.

kaz109

Established Member
What does the kid running have to do with the driver earning what he got?

Take your tough guy shit elsewhere, you're not impressing anyone.

No tough guy shit from me....I'm not the one who said it was ok to smash a windshield like a "tough guy" I believe that was your post.

Zemedici

Established Member
Kids on skateboards?

Aren't they ALL LITTLE ASSHOLES?

If you have to give up a windshield to justify beating the holy shit out of a skateboarding kid than so be it.

It took me over fifty years but now I know why every adult hated me when I was a skateboarder in 1964. The least I deserved was gravel thrown on the sidewalk. I too was really lucky I was a fast runner.

difference between being a douche skater and one with respect, man! :beer:

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
From the crowds reaction, it seems the kid may have been at fault. Yes the car did roll through at the stop sign....at like 5mph if that...stops, then you hear the window crack and the kid hauling down the street. By the way the crowd reacted it seems the kid was (more like teenager) was being dumb.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
The passenger must have been the owner letting a friend drive the car, he shot out of that car lol. Anybody find any more info on this yet?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
kid should have done that to the windshield with his head. then he'd be driving his own mclaren (well, in a few years).

there's a good video of you on your skateboard andrew

[youtube_browser]zZJ7cq6T3v4[/youtube_browser]

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Here is the angle we all needed to see. It appears the car stopped right at his legs. The guy didn't get knocked over or anything. It seems like either both weren't paying attention to each other, or both didn't even care.

[video=youtube_share;9NLzlSaU4Qk]http://youtu.be/9NLzlSaU4Qk[/video]

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I guess his mommy never told him to look both ways before crossing the street.

Users who are viewing this thread