lamborghini urus

cam346

Established Member
According to Lamborghini, the Urus' 4.0-liter twin turbo V8 engine will help it fit in perfectly alongside the Aventador and the Huracan, and based on sheer numbers alone, it's easy to understand why.

With 641 HP (650 PS) and 627 lb-ft (850 Nm) of torque at its disposal, the Lamborghini Urus is able to hit 62 mph (100 km/h) in 3.6 seconds, 124 mph (200 km/h) in 12.8 seconds, and a top speed of 190 mph (305 km/h). A plug-in hybrid option will be available later on.

The power hits all four wheels with the help of an electro-hydraulically controlled 8-speed automatic transmission, while a torque converter goes on to boost the twin turbo V8's response. The torque split on the four-wheel drive system is 40/60, with a maximum 70% of torque reaching the front wheels on demand, or as much as 87% going to the rear.
lambo-urus-officialy-unveiled-23.jpg
Lamborghini-Urus-SUV-9.jpg

yenko boy

Established Member
Would rather have a jeep trackhawk. Over 200k is a lot of money for an suv trying to be a sports car.

Recon

Established Member
I like it about as much as every other modern Lamborghini. Which is not at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Shared its platform with the Audi Q7, Porsche Cayenne, Bentley bentayga, wiring, safety systems, all wheel drive, etc., so it really was a no brained for them to do it.

scott_0

Established Member
anyone else see a Porsche with Lamborghini badges?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A buyer must have to attend a weekend indoctrination to work that dash and console. Looks like the inside of a jet. No like.....at ANY price!

Users who are viewing this thread