Last year of the Mustang!!!

Bumblebee03

Established Member
So I was in the local Ford dealership with my friend while he was buying a new GT Premium. Anyways I was standing next to a 2013 Boss302 Laguna Seca admiring it and a salesman came up to me and started chatting with me and after we talked for a few I stated I will be in the market for a new GT500 in a year but with the new bodystyle rumors I was wondering if I should wait or not and get a 2015. He said that a recent conference he went to they said 2015 would be the last year of the Mustang and it would be replaced by the Ford Evos. Has anybody heard any thing like this?

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
Salesmen.....:nonono:

Please dont ever believe anything a car salesman says ever. If he tells you the sky is "blue" you better check twice!!!!!!!

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
lol. salesmen are morons. the evos is has been rumored to be the new FGT. if it even gets built.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Hahahaha really the mustang an F150 our what kept ford a float. It not going anywhere right now.

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
I don't think so since it is there bread and butter, sounds more like a salesman wanting you to make a purchase before 2015

They learned getting red of the Taurus name and changing it to the Ford 500 killed the sedan market, hence the reason of bringing the Taurus name back. So you have the whole american and world market that knows the mustang name. Why would they drop it and call it an Evo.

tonylittell

Texas sized Balls!
Established Member
The Probe was suposed to be the Mustang replacement years ago. but the car never caught on like Ford thought it would. I dont think Ford would make the mistake of doing that again

snkbitten6

Established Member
Salesmen usually know jack about the cars that they are actually selling, also most dont go to meetings. If they do go to meetings its about sales, nothign do with a car.

Davey

Established Member
Hrrm... Well you better buy one today just in case that salesman is right. Wait, make that two.

Did you want the paint sealant, undercoating, and extended warranty with that?

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Please give me first name of salesman and the dealership name so I can find him and kick him in the cash and prizes.

ctrlraven

The Birdman
Established Member
The Mustang name isn't going anywhere, it's a household name. I really hope it doesn't come out looking like this though, looks like an Aston Martin, Jag and Hyundai Tiburon had a big orgy. Nothing about it screams muscle or pony car.

553665_10151950247350657_695827812_n.jpg

541498_10151950379150657_905238205_n.jpg

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
dont let one dickhead salesman give you a bad impression, im a good guy! lol

Users who are viewing this thread