Lethal running @ PBIR:WHOA !!!!

20redfire03

Established Member
They are. They posted their 9 sec video on facebook saying no bottle needed.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Great numbers.

I figured there was some sort of rivalry between those two. But didn't know it was like that.

Oh well. I'll always use Van regardless

Last edited:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Great stuff Ninjak! yea evolution and lethal have pretty heavy rivalry...but its good for the consumers! cant wait to head out to PBIR...ninjak im thinking of going up on a wednesday, not this one coming but the next.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Great stuff Ninjak! yea evolution and lethal have pretty heavy rivalry...but its good for the consumers! cant wait to head out to PBIR...ninjak im thinking of going up on a wednesday, not this one coming but the next.

Rivalry? :shrug:

Remember we're just parts guys..:D We don't work on cars, have tools or claim to be mechanics.

We just like selling parts to make cars go fast and have a good time representing at the track here in South Florida. :beer:

Last edited:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member

Remember we're just parts guys..:D We don't work on cars, have tools or claim to be mechanics.

We just like selling parts to make cars go fast and have a good time representing at the track here in South Florida. :beer:

Oh i dont care, thats just the word among some people I know...some prefer one or the other....either way its good to see both running the cars hard :beer:

bull3441

Established Member

You forgot to mention same tuner :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread