Looking for IRS Eccentric bolt/ Caster bolt

01HDSC

Established Member
Need the Eccentric bolt or caster bolt for IRS does anyone know where i can get one or does anyone have one they will sell me?:shrug:

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
They are discontinued from Ford.

In any case, the part number is: XR3Z-5K751-BA. Somebody might be able to find some.

You might be able to use one of the Eibach camber bolts that are meant for the front...

Last edited:

01HDSC

Established Member
Thanks for the info. I found out too from the dealer they were discontinued, and Kreep306 its the top bolt that goes through the knuckle (outter most on the top). Its a bolt and washer as one piece...I think.

Bad99SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
hey man...best bet is to fins someone parting out an irs...i had to look for a while for mine since they are all discontinued...which is dumb...but just keep an eye out i got mine for $35 shipped for both. You are also a local to me...i live in Tell City, IN...bout 30 mins from owensboro...you may have seen my car at speedy dyno.

01HDSC

Established Member
Thanks BAD99SVT. Im thinkin about trying to find an eccentric washer because i have a bolt that fits. So maybe find a washer and tack weld it to the bolt head. But im goning to keep looking also. I think i have seen your car down there. Its a sweet ride man!

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
Solution?

I know this is an ancient thread, but I'm looking for the same rear cam bolt XR3Z-5K751-BA and Ford doesn't have them. Is there an aftermarket source? I'd rather not try and find a Cobra in a junk yard.

Users who are viewing this thread