Looks like I'm going to be selling the car.

CY98Cobra

Established Member
I've been wanting a stock, newer, lower mileage car for awhile now and I finally found it. It's an Azure Blue 03 Mach 1 with 27k miles. I've been approved for the loan and am going to look at it sunday. If the car checks out I will be buying it and selling the Cobra.

Just thought I'd let everyone know and get the ball rolling on selling mine. If anyone is interested feel free to PM me.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
can't believe you are selling it. are you still paying for it? if not, no reason to sell it.

on the other hand, Azure blue is my second favorite blue. (BAB is my fav.)

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
????i'm sure he's not parting it out. why would he want to dismantle a perfectly well running cobra?

Ilya

I got problems.
Established Member
badass98svt said:
????i'm sure he's not parting it out. why would he want to dismantle a perfectly well running cobra?

I meant just the mods, in case he wanted to sell it stock. :idea:

coolguy10786

Established Member
:cryying: Sorry to hear it. The mach will be a great replacement though.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a nice looking Cobra. Sorry to hear you have to sell it. Hope it finds a nice new home! I love the spoiler. Really adds a nice look to the rear. :)

caliboy08

Established Member
too bad you're selling the cobra. but i've test driven a few machs over the last week or so, and i'm really impressed with them. good luck!

95riosnake

Established Member
that sucks, you have a beautiful car. And yea, make sure to visit the classifieds if you are looking to unload some mods to go back to stock for the sale :thumbsup:

96badvenm

Established Member
Machs are sweet.... my buddy has one and it beats mine with just exhast on it. Veru nice rides! you will be very happy with it!

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
If it goes through then congrats! It's definitely a nice car to upgrade to! Just be sure to stick around. You're one of the better people to turn to for tech advice... :)

badass98svt said:
can't believe you are selling it. are you still paying for it? if not, no reason to sell it.

I guess you completely missed the very first sentence where he said he wanted something stock, newer, and lower mileage... :p

JasonSnake

Established Member
It's pretty much the norm to see lots of people selling their cars lately. With so many nicer newer & faster cars out there, why not? The only thing stopping me is to be conservative cause of college. Don't need a bigger car payment than what I have now.

If I had the chance though, I'd get a terminator, magnum srt, or g35. But for now, this car will stick around for at least 2 more years.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Tabres said:
I guess you completely missed the very first sentence where he said he wanted something stock, newer, and lower mileage... :p

yes, i read the original post, but that doesn't tell me if it's payed off already :shrug:

CY98Cobra

Established Member
No the Cobra isn't paid off. If it was I would probably keep it.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be removing mods or not. If so I'll let you guys know.

And don't worry, I'm definitely sticking around.

YlwCbra98

UCSD Student = Poor
Established Member
I went through the selling the car phase, wanting a terminator and all. Then I woke up and realized why buy a car for $25K when between what I owe on my car and the $$ for a blower, I could have a faster, better looking, rarer car for half that.

Gonna hate to see another CY disappear. Hopefully someone on the board can pick it up. Machs are definitely no downgrade though...Good luck!

mystical

Established Member
YlwCbra98 said:
I went through the selling the car phase, wanting a terminator and all. Then I woke up and realized why buy a car for $25K when between what I owe on my car and the $$ for a blower, I could have a faster, better looking, rarer car for half that.

Not to mention, teksid aluminum block, lighter, and solid rear. :)

Users who are viewing this thread