Lost some respect for the 5-0

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Haha, this is fun :banana:. Yes, but educated assumptions. I thought you were assuming I had no first hand knowledge in LE. And what makes one car more threatening than the other.....drum roll......scanning plates. Oh, and the "f**k the popo" stickers.

No, I dont assume. Scanning plates doesn't make one car more threatening that another. And I like the "Bad Cop, No Donut" stickers the best. Doesn't make the car and/or it's occupants any more or any less threatening than grandma driving her 1989 Lincoln Town Car to church on Sunday mornings.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I always like coming into the Donut Shop to see all the expert LEO advice given by non-LEOs. Keep it going! :)

This is why I could never be a LEO because of all the idiots they get to deal with on a daily basis that never do anything wrong. I fully understand why LEOs may seem like they have attitudes and attempt to be as respectful as I can.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I always like coming into the Donut Shop to see all the expert LEO advice given by non-LEOs. Keep it going! :)

This is why I could never be a LEO because of all the idiots they get to deal with on a daily basis that never do anything wrong. I fully understand why LEOs may seem like they have attitudes and attempt to be as respectful as I can.

Funny seeing your quote in your sig, Ryan. A fellow Trooper that handles firearms cases had that same quote attached to the bottom of his work email for about a month. Finally, a higher up brass saw it in an email and made him change it.

Butterybunz

Established Member
An idiot is described as a foolish or senseless person. Your above blanket statement about me and my posts certainly puts you in that category. Maybe you should refrain from making generalizations without actual fact to back them up.

It seems you put a lot of effort into trying to call people stupid. Looking at your avatar, your sig, and a lot of your posts. My comment was not idiotic at all. I dont see anything the op did as illegal, therefore I don't see why the police would lie and say he rolled through the stop sign.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
It seems you put a lot of effort into trying to call people stupid. Looking at your avatar, your sig, and a lot of your posts. My comment was not idiotic at all. I dont see anything the op did as illegal, therefore I don't see why the police would lie and say he rolled through the stop sign.

Yes but when the OP came in here and stated he lost respect for the 5-0. That would immediately upset most law enforcement given he made a blanket statement concerning all law enforcement. If the impression two people make on you is enough to generalize an entire organization, that's sad.

You got stopped for obvious other reasons, no tickets, no jail. Be happy. :beer:

VegasMichael

Established Member
Police approaching people who look out of their element in bad sections of town is not infrequent. I've known new residents to Los Angeles who have managed to get lost in some very dangerous sections of town and police have pulled them over and asked what they were doing there. When they said they were lost the police sternly informed them they were in a dangerous section of town and directed them to their destination. It happens here in Las Vegas as well in certain sections notorious for drug sales. The police will inquire what you are doing there. It might seem like a hassle but I think they are actually performing a beneficial service in that regard. And to the OP: 9th and Passyunk are where Pat's and Geno's are, in case you still want a cheesesteak. I used to live in the Philly region but never liked cheesesteaks so I can't recommend one or the other. lol

CSD

Banned
Wanted to share an experience I had lately... I was cruising around Philadelphia with a few friends at 4am (I know) trying to get some of those famous cheese steaks. Anyway, my gps suddenly turned off, causing us to get lost in a pretty sketchy part of town. As I roll up to a stop sign, I notice a patrol car sitting directly to my left, appearing to watch the intersection. I pointed this out to my friends, and came to a complete stop. I verbally counted out loud to my friends the amount of time that I was completely stopped. It had to be around 4-5 seconds, much longer than needed. As I continued on through the stop sign, I see the flashers come on and sure enough, I get pulled over. When to two cops come to my window, they tell me that they "got me rolling right through that stop sign." I was livid to say the least. I told them that I saw them well before approaching the intersection. They ignored me and tried accusing me of looking for drugs. I offered them to search my car or do whatever they felt necessary. After I showed them my dental school ID, I had them pretty confident that I wasn't a threat, and they let me go with a warning.

I'm still pretty ticked off about it, since there was absolutely no valid reason to pull me over.

The facts you posted in bold red font are ALL valid reasons to pull you and your car load of friends over.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
LOL @ OP! Your such a cry baby!

I recently got popped for 12mph over in 45mph zone. Why was I speeding? To look at the new 5.0 that passed me, Lol! Took my ticket with a smile and took care of it. You see me crying Dog?

Stay out the hood noob.

Are we in SD yet?

AnthonyNoz

Established Member
I'm pretty sure you would have been pulled over in a Pontiac Aztek as well just above the rough hoods lol

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
So many experts as RYAN already stated.

And threatening cars?? I have to worry about the cars being threatening too now? ****!

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
OP should start an occupy movement at the local PD to protest the tyranny and oppression. He'll have to compare that cop to hitler to let them know he's serious business.

Last edited:

orlo

Established Member
OP should start an occupy movement at the local PD to protest the tyranny and oppression. He'll have to compare that cop to hitler to let them know he's serious business.

Hah! I have much more important things to do. I'm serious business you know...

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Hah! I have much more important things to do. I'm serious business you know...

Clearly your usual spot to pick up hookers and blow is compromised.

You're gonna need to spend your time finding a new block for your extracurricular activities.

PudgeTheMidget

Established Member
Ive been called worse by better. Care to contribute constructively?

I'd say that getting the rules clarified for everyone is pretty constructive. We all know now that we are allowed to call other posters idiots in any forum!

Thanks for clearing that up, chief.

And as far as the op, get over it. He was doing his job.

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
You should have known better than to post in here about this. 95% of the members here are hanging from the cops balls and kissing their asses.

#1 they had no right to pull you over! You stopped! Its a free country and last time I checked we can drive around where ever the **** we want to.

#2 there is no number 2 because you shouldn't have been stopped in the first place, simple as that....

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member

Once again you clearly do not understand the law or legal procedure. You do not need to be doing something blatantly illegal to be stopped and questioned. Given the neighborhood, the time of the day, and the extended stop, that is reasonable suspicion to make the traffic stop to investigate.

Believe me it takes no effort to call you out and for others to determine your level of intelligence.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
And you calling people names (totally uncalled for) is some kind of Helpful contribution??? Don't think so.

Calling it like it is, sorry you are so sensitive maybe you should go politely moderate the forum you handle. what was that forum?

BTW, here mods are also members and can speak their minds.

Buh bye now.

Users who are viewing this thread