Lost some respect for the 5-0

CSD

Banned
I love how you make rash assumptions and then post about them like you know something. He said the next thing would be a yo momma joke all I did was oblige him. He'll he wasnt insulted why are you?

Wasn't insulted nor assumed.

HONEY BADGER

Established Member
The village idiots. Consider yourselves nominated for the village idiot of the year award

I'd rather be a village idiot than a guy that has to live his sex life through half naked girls on the internet.

With the amount of forum tough guys in here...i know we can get this thread to 300 pages :beer:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I'd rather be a village idiot than a guy that has to live his sex life through half naked girls on the Internet

:shrug: ok? I can only guess you are talking about the guys in the hot wives and girlfriends thread.

BLKFOX

Established Member
ahh another noob that hasn't a clue. I will call bullshit on your entire post
Haha...You always do! but you make alot of it entertaining!
I guess book smarts doesn't equal street smarts. Do you have any idea what happens in Philly on a daily basis. Nevermind 4am, bad area, nice car- be very glad the cops were there. If I'm in Philly & I think the area is bad, I'll blow through through reds and stops to get the hell out. Philly, Trenton, Camden area is extremely dangerous at any time.
:lol:

OP-I wouldn't have been happy either, but you do have to consider the things these cops see (even on a quiet day)...at least you got away free...

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
And this^ my friend is how they act when you don't kiss their asses or kiss ass with them.

Silver03, you crack me up man. "Try driving across my lawn" haha whatever tough guy. Nobody drove on anyone's lawn to begin with. What's next? Yo mama jokes!?

No really, it's a privilege. :read:

The first part of my post is called humor, the last is fact. Your reading comprehension isn't helping your case any.

You're the one running your giblets about how "everyone on this forum, blah blah waaa, sniffle". You expect me to treat you with dignity when you make comments like that? Better just move on if it bothers you that much.

Stinger2011

Established Member
wow, sounds like that was a pretty reasonasble stop to me....what in the hell are you bitching about. you werent detained. you werent searched. your car wasnt searched. no tickets issued. no arrests. you got a warning and made a thread about how you lost respect for 5-0.

jesus christ.

thanks for that reply Adam.

Because it's annoying to be stopped by someone when you've done nothing wrong. Just because some guy thinks i'm up to something, i've got to stop and answer questions that are really none of his business(for example: What am I doing out so late? I'm a big boy. I'm not doing anything illegal, so you don't need to know that I was working or eating at Outback.). It's annoying any time but it's even more annoying late at night when i'm trying to get home from work after a 12-10:40 shift, with my back killing me, and I can see my drive way from where he stopped me.

Of course we need them out there doing their jobs and checking people to make sure they're not drunk driving and what not, but it's a pain in the ass sometimes.

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
No really, it's a privilege. :read:

The first part of my post is called humor, the last is fact. Your reading comprehension isn't helping your case any.

You're the one running your giblets about how "everyone on this forum, blah blah waaa, sniffle". You expect me to treat you with dignity when you make comments like that? Better just move on if it bothers you that much.

I don't give a sh!t how you treat me... It's not gonna change my day one bit so feel free to bash me if you'd like.

But for real....
This guy could be lying... Let's be a good svtp family for once and say he's telling the truth. You say they had all the reason and/or right to pull him over without any other excuse but "they looked suspicious". Here's the thing tho, he would be a busy mf'r if he pulls every single person over that stops at that stop sighn at night because they "look suspicious". You know as well as I do, there are good cops and bad cops. Most "not saying you or anyone else on here" are on their high horse because they have that badge. So believe it or not, this cop could have been effing with op just because. OR the cop could have been doing a good job because op is a lying sack of sh!t and he ran the stop sighn. I doubt this thread would have ever got started if he really blew through the stop sighn tho.....

What you were doing at 4 am lost I don't know but I've never went to church at 4am if you know where I'm going with this. Be honest, there was a prostitute in the car wasn't it! Come on!

MARK C

Established Member
Calling it like it is, sorry you are so sensitive maybe you should go politely moderate the forum you handle. what was that forum?

BTW, here mods are also members and can speak their minds.

Buh bye now.

Don't think there is any mods, for any forum that are not members also. Now you can go hide behind your all mighty keyboard. I'll bet your woman, if you have one, runs your world. Thats why you need to come here and belittle people so much!

cobracloud

Established Member
Don't think there is any mods, for any forum that are not members also. Now you can go hide behind your all mighty keyboard. I'll bet your woman, if you have one, runs your world. Thats why you need to come here and belittle people so much!
look at his post count- 26000+ , he has no life,

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member

With this post I was thoroughly amazed at your age. Yes, that is me hiding behind my keyboard. There is nothing I said here I wouldnt say to anyones face. Regardless, you mod your forum however you like. BTW, what forum was that again?

look at his post count- 26000+ , he has no life,

Yup, over 10 years. No life it is. Since you are clearly mathetically challenged that is a little under 7 posts a day.

Wow, that is a ton. Maybe he's laid off as well?

No job either.

I love when the idiots come out the woodwork.

MARK C

Established Member
With this post I was thoroughly amazed at your age. Yes, that is me hiding behind my keyboard. There is nothing I said here I wouldnt say to anyones face. Regardless, you mod your forum however you like. BTW, what forum was that again?

Yup, over 10 years. No life it is. Since you are clearly mathetically challenged that is a little under 7 posts a day.

No job either.

I love when the idiots come out the woodwork.

Well, this started out with me, defending you......but that was a misake. How old are you? Never mind..nothing is going to change. Not worth any more time.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Well, this started out with me, defending you......but that was a misake. How old are you? Never mind..nothing is going to change. Not worth any more time.
Probably the best decision you have made in your entire life let alone your time on this board

BearsFTW18

Established Member
dude, this happens all the time. They catch TONS of people in sketchy neighborhods.

This happened to me too, here's what happened...

I live in Chicago and I was with a friend in my car back when i had my GTO. We ended up getting into a bad neighborhood so I was looking for my way out of it when I got pulled over. I got pulled over for driving very slow down a side street. The cop was like "whats goin on fellas?" And I was like "I'm just lost sir trying to find my way out." And he said "you sure about that? 2 white guys don't usually come to a neighborhood like this for no reason." And I said "yes I'm sure, we're just lost." I then handed him my fathers CPD card and said "this is my father, believe me Im not looking for drugs or have any on me. Do a search if you feel like it." He said "no that's ok" and then showed me how to get out of the neighborhood.

That's just part of a cop doing his job. You didnt get ANY tickets and he didnt give you a hard time. You have nothing to complain about.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
dude, this happens all the time. They catch TONS of people in sketchy neighborhods.

This happened to me too, here's what happened...

I live in Chicago and I was with a friend in my car back when i had my GTO. We ended up getting into a bad neighborhood so I was looking for my way out of it when I got pulled over. I got pulled over for driving very slow down a side street. The cop was like "whats goin on fellas?" And I was like "I'm just lost sir trying to find my way out." And he said "you sure about that? 2 white guys don't usually come to a neighborhood like this for no reason." And I said "yes I'm sure, we're just lost." I then handed him my fathers CPD card and said "this is my father, believe me Im not looking for drugs or have any on me. Do a search if you feel like it." He said "no that's ok" and then showed me how to get out of the neighborhood.

That's just part of a cop doing his job. You didnt get ANY tickets and he didnt give you a hard time. You have nothing to complain about.

Too bad more people can't see things your way! :beer:

EvergreenSVT

Established Member
wow, sounds like that was a pretty reasonasble stop to me....what in the hell are you bitching about. you werent detained. you werent searched. your car wasnt searched. no tickets issued. no arrests. you got a warning and made a thread about how you lost respect for 5-0.

jesus christ.

thanks for that reply Adam.

By definition he was detained as he was not free to leave. I can drag up case law if you'd like to have that shown to you.

Users who are viewing this thread