LOUD ticking on start-up. Dang. Let's see what it is!

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Gotcha. I was planning on doing a breather on the driver's side too, but I was unsure what to do with the vacuum line that goes down behind the engine behind the blower. I know I can just cap the Eaton itself, but there is that T-connection just before that.

Could I just cap the side of the T off that comes from the driver's side PCV?
You could do that, or remove the "T" all together and plug off the line that runs under the back of the intake and the back of the blower.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
You could do that, or remove the "T" all together and plug off the line that runs under the back of the intake and the back of the blower.

Thanks! Not knowing what that other line was for, I just capped off the side of the T that went to the separator, and put a matching breather into the driver's cam cover. After seeing all that oily crap on the inside of the Eaton and intercooler, I knew immediately I wanted that PCV stuff GONE!

Took the Cobra out for a spin, and was seeing coolant temps running around 197*, and IAT2 temps ONLY got up to 105* after a hard pull and then turning onto a road with a 35MPH speed limit.

Users who are viewing this thread