LR >Springfield trip Sat 7th

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Hey guys I might be going to springfield mo this sat to get my truck dyno tuned. Would anybody wnat to go with me? I will have times when they get back with me. :eek: :lol1:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Me wife is teh graduating Saturday!!! Freakin finally. Now maybe she can get her fatass a job. I think our dogs need to get paying jobs too.

Sorry, anyway, I wish we could, but we cant. Have fun though!

Jake

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
It looks like we need to be in springfield at 800 in the mor. Its about 4 hours there......let me know if you still want to go............Christhan

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
sorry man i cant go either. the ex wife is graduating sat. and i promised i would be there. other than that i would have loved to go.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
svtexcelr8 said:
sorry man i cant go either. the ex wife is graduating sat. and i promised i would be there. other than that i would have loved to go.

:eek: :dw:

wow. this statement shocked me b/c i didn't know you had been married. That is nice of you to go to her graduation though! :beer:

Jake

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
saturday night sounds good to me. good luck with the tuning saturday cheyenne! and, yes i was married for a few years, things didnt work out, but i still try and do what i can to retain at least a friendship with her, she was a wonderful woman, just not the one for me. on another note....maybe after we harrass the racing scene around shell in wlr we can all go out and do something or whatever sat night?! shoot some pool or grab some drinks or something. let me know what you guys think! :beer:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
I'm game for it. Sounds cool to me.
You dont have an opinion b/c i beat you. :bash: :pepper: :beer: :fart:

Although your best time beat mine by far. :bowdown:

Sounds good Travis! When and where is the graduation your gonna be at? Leslies is at 5 (i think) at UCA in Conway. We'll head that way after graduation if she feels like it.

(haha, Cheyenne said "field Trip" :D )

I NEED EVERYONE TO PM ME THIER CELL NUMBERS EXCEPT CHEYENNE. :thumbsup:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
except Cheyenne? What gives? Are you too good to talk to him cause he drives a farm truck? Now thats pretty shallow Jake. :smmon: lol

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
except Cheyenne? What gives? Are you too good to talk to him cause he drives a farm truck? Now thats pretty shallow Jake. :smmon: lol

LMFAO! Farm truck hahahahah...NO, i just dont really like him or his mean g/f. :bored:

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
the graduation is at 3 in conway too. we are going to a little afterparty though, but that wont ast long. i think its like a cookout for dinner and then should be on my way. i see you guys messing with cheyenne about the lightning and as bad ass as that truck is, i hate to see you guy's reaction to what i have up my sleeve as my new project! pm sent jake! what do you all want to do sat night? does anyone live in or near LR? of course if you dont want to speak out i understand, i wouldnt want Jake in my house either. you can just see kleptomania written all over him! j/k jake, lol! :beer:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
yeah, I see it too. I remember the first time that we went on a cruise, I caught him in my car trying to steal my digital camera and my jumper cables. He was going to take a picture of a cobra and upload it into his cars computer. I guess he thought that it would make his car faster if he uploaded a picture of a faster one into the ECM. lol

:bs:

Users who are viewing this thread