LR >Springfield trip Sat 7th

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
yeah, I see it too. I remember the first time that we went on a cruise, I caught him in my car trying to steal my digital camera and my jumper cables. He was going to take a picture of a cobra and upload it into his cars computer. I guess he thought that it would make his car faster if he uploaded a picture of a faster one into the ECM. lol

:bs:

Heh, how do you thinnk i sliced .2 seconds off my 1000'? :rockon: :lol:

Shutup Jeff, your the one who taught me about WLR and making fun of the ricers ;-) :burnout: :pop: :banana:

We definately need to do something Saturday night, i dont care if its coming back to searcy to my Mobile Home. Or heck, we can just pull it behind the mustang to LR and park it whereever we need it. Its got SATALITE TV and a sink. :p

Just let me know when yall decide something :banana:

Cheyenne, I guess your truck is pretty quick for a farm truck and i like it alot man. I bet you could scare some vettes now buddy!

JAKALOTAPUS

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
After a little deeper consideration into the events on Saturday evening, I may have to slide out a little early. I totally let it slip my mind that Sunday IS Mothers' day (don't you guys forget) and I think I am going to go pick my mom up and drive her to church and to lunch Sunday, so I will need to get a little rest after getting up at 2:30 on Saturday morning. But who knows, I may be able to hang with you guys for a little bit.

Cheyenne.....pm sent
14.gif

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
well if were not all gonna get together i'm gonna have a party by myself :banana:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Oh, its like that, eh? Well in that case....SHAME ON YOU JAKE!!! I refuse to come to the "party in the pants" as Cheyenne so ellequently put it.

Maybe you can get these guys to come -------> :pepper: :banana:
they got all the moves. :rockon: :beer:

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
I wasnt being childish, I was kidding. But that does bring up something that I would like to ask you Jeff. Why was your girl running around telling people to kick my ass last Saturday night at the track? Is there something I am missing here? Cause last I remembered we were all friends, all cool, all eating from the same grill.

EDIT: after reading this, I realized that I worded it a little wrong, therefore conveying the wrong idea. What I mean is, why was she telling the people I was racing that she hoped they kicked my ass? I understand a little competition, but damn, didnt we all meet at the track as a group? People kept asking me if she had a problem with me and I was like "I have no idea". I started doing the cruises and things because I enjoyed meeting people and learning the competition. If it were just about "kicking ass" on the track I would just kb my car and start racing in a set class. But I am trying to meet a new group of friends here with like interests, not just go out and always be the fastest. Anyone with the money and the time can always make their car faster than the rest for the time being, but it just struck me wrong that she was so dead set on me losing. Especially after I have sat on here and on the street talking your car up and standing up for you when people where talking shit and asking questions about what you where running.

Last edited:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Wow. Lets all just chill out and smoke the peace pipe. Leslie said she can get a good deal on the "good stuff" from her "dealer." I dont know what thats all about.

We all need to make sure the imports lose and SUPPORT our FRIENDS.

SOOOO...What are we doing tomorrow night?

Jakaroo.

TRUBLUEGT03

LANAANDNACYLUVTHE****
Established Member
This is all new to me, i've never heard those word's come out of her mouth---the only thing i heard her say is that your car was the fastest in our group. my opinion is that does'nt sound like somthing she would say, i'm not standing up for her, i just know that does'nt sound like somthing she would say. she always acted like she enjoy's you and the other guys company. i'll get to the bottom of the situation. sorry for the mix up.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
no problem man. no harm no foul, its all good now. thank you. and by the way....last i remember, your car blew my doors off out on a lonely highway by fourche dam (sp?), so technically, you are the one with the fastest car in the group. :bowdown: and jake, you are crazy man, and no i am afraid that i am going to have to turn down the invite to the party in your pants as well, lol, but i am sure that these guys :pepper: :banana: will be all the entertainment you need, lol. i am not going to be able to come out till late tonight, like 10pm or after so maybe we can all meet up somewhere in LR or whereever. Jeff, goodluck at centerville, give us a call if you get a chance afterwards, let me know how it went and if you all are going to be anywhere. Jake, after you leave said party in pants if you still have the energy holler at me and let me know what you guys want to do. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread