LR >Springfield trip Sat 7th

TRUBLUEGT03

LANAANDNACYLUVTHE****
Established Member
svtexcelr8 said:
no problem man. no harm no foul, its all good now. thank you. and by the way....last i remember, your car blew my doors off out on a lonely highway by fourche dam (sp?), so technically, you are the one with the fastest car in the group. :bowdown: and jake, you are crazy man, and no i am afraid that i am going to have to turn down the invite to the party in your pants as well, lol, but i am sure that these guys :pepper: :banana: will be all the entertainment you need, lol. i am not going to be able to come out till late tonight, like 10pm or after so maybe we can all meet up somewhere in LR or whereever. Jeff, goodluck at centerville, give us a call if you get a chance afterwards, let me know how it went and if you all are going to be anywhere. Jake, after you leave said party in pants if you still have the energy holler at me and let me know what you guys want to do. :beer:

if you had m/t on the back you would probably beat me because your still spinning---anyways let me know when your gonna run the m/t's and we'll see what kind of times you can run--if you want to. hope to see you guys soon, damn work. one of these days i'll get off work. is anyone going to st'louis for the ford show? i'm heading that way fri night--supposed to be awesome? :banana: we'll see. anyways the cobra as of right now is the fastest car in the group :bowdown: so take the title with pride :D because it won't be long till the new gt is out :dw: (work in progress) anyways my impression of the cobra--------weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*shift*weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*shift*weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*shift*weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
won't be long it will be in the nines. i want to go for a ride one day---never rode in a supercharged car. :beer:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
I got this posted for you Cheyenne. I hope you enjoyed it. I think that Cheyenne will agree when I say that this guy is bad ass and knows his $hit. Not quite the numbers that Jake is putting down, but hey, we can't all drive 9 second cars. lol.

Cheyenne's trip to Springfield, MO.

100_1685.jpg

100_1694.gif

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Hey, we cant all be 500++ HP cars...

Other than that, Cheyenne, those numbers are awesome! When you told me on the phone i was kind of in shock...but dang man!!! Maybe now you can beat me. :beer:

Jake

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
yeah, he definately stands a chance now. Its probably going to be a driver's race now. I hope you don't miss a gear Jake.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
sure can, but I will have to wait until I get on my computer at the house to get it done though. Truck looks pretty sweet sitting up on the Dyno. The one of your burnout at the front door of the mall in Sprinfield turned out also. lol. That was hilarious.

VOTE FOR PEDRO

Last edited:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Damn. Lightning strikes in the stragest of places. But they say it never happens twice in the same place. I don't buy that. Looks like two marks to me. :pop:

LightningStrike.gif

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Dont lie you were takning a pic of the girs booty on the right...................Thats a huge bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FREAK..........

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Damn. Was it THAT obvious? Your just upset because I got her number before you did. I wish I could have talked to her more, but she was on her way to work. She works at Hooters.

No harm done though, at least you took that girl on the left from that guy she was walking with. She was a hottie if you ask me, so you shouldn't be upset about losing out to me with the girl on the right. I did you a favor. I took one for the team.

Last edited:

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Yeah I was going after her because she cant run away with out breaking a hip. Easy target..........But the girl in the pin strips takes the cake.....

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
breasts for days....I want to know what those shirts are made of, because that has got to be the strongest material known to man. If those things had gotten away, someone would have gotten hurt for sure. Its all fun and games till someone loses and eye.

Users who are viewing this thread