LR >Springfield trip Sat 7th

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
We need to hit up the MidWest forum sometime and get with some of the guys from Missouri and try to get a cruise put together for that area. It seemed to be a pretty cool place. There have got to be a lot of cool people there. Cheyenne and I saw mustang afer mustang, and camaro after camaro. There were definately a lot of nice cars in the area.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
I HATE driving in those mountians!!! We need more flatlanders. No place to race in the hills

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
It wasn't really that bad of a drive (or ride). It was actuall kind of humorous to watch the Z-71's of the area try to race the L on and uphill grade. We toyed with a Mach1 along the way too, and passed up several GREAT opportunities to get the truck washed by Professional high school girls, but Cheye was being such a prude. :bash:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
hahaha....he was scared Miranda was watching...

BTW, High School Girls suck at washing the car, but they do good jobs on the glass...

jake

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
it won't get you $hit if you don't get caught. Her and the pinstripes were running close race for babe of the day. the carwash girl in harrison was wearing less clothes (A LOT LESS CLOTHES) so I would probably have to give her my vote. They sure didn't make them like that when I was in school.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
cool. I would appreciate it. Springfield is a place that I would like to go back to. Cheyenne and I noticed a lot of nice cars there. Although, they don't seem to be too hospitable on the MidWest forum...

poisnous99

New SVT Poster
Established Member
August 13. All Ford Car Show @ Northtown Mall, it is put on by the Greater Ozark Mustang Club. It looks like they also have a cruise once a month. You can see the schedule on missourimustang.com

Users who are viewing this thread