lt1 vs 99cobra

mrbigjeep

Established Member
what u think outcome would be?? lt1 is a 97 six speed...from 40 roll. cobra has intake only...

i already have video...just wanna see yall's guesses :banana: :-D

mrbigjeep

Established Member
flowmaster muffler..so in other words no...cobra has muffler delete...which is also about nothing...off topic but that thing actually sounds amazing. best sounding car i've heard with just a muffler delete. my 2v has muffler delete and isn't near as loud. his car sounds like it has an off road x on it.

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
i would guess the lt1......i plan on racing a 01 stock cobra in my 95 z28 with headers...ill get a vid if i can.

mrbigjeep

Established Member
bad quality...but a vid none the less...i think he changed radio stations on that 2nd to third shift LOL

th_cone_40_3.jpg

JoePac

Established Member
i would guess the lt1......i plan on racing a 01 stock cobra in my 95 z28 with headers...ill get a vid if i can.

Looks like you will have the same results, get gears before race. I think that those years lt1's only came with 280 and the Cobra has 320hp.

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Looked about right for both cars to be near stock. I would have guessed the LT1 to hang a little better on the hit though.

wma8706

Established Member
yeah....looks about right if the LT1 was stock. LT1 would prob. do better from a lower speed or from a dig. Almost like an LS1 vs LT1.

burnzilla

Established Member
Strong Cobra.
My outcome was different but I ran one from a dig.

Cool vid and good run.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread