Lurking for years, first post

90trickflowgt

Established Member
Hello all. I couldnt find an intro forums so if this is wrong I apologize before hand.

I have been reading the forums for years but never posted for some reason.

So my name is Dan. I am from Central PA. I have a 2011 Mustang Gt. Has a roush TVS, Jlt intake, 82mm pulley, jpc long tubes, hushpower catback, lund tune (KenB), 3.73's, 6m. On ET streets it went 11.0@131. Put down 652Rwhp and 556 Rwtq on 9psi and 93 octane.

So hopefully I can contribute some info in the future.

squeak93

Established Member
Welcome. With that mph i'd say it has more than 11.0's in it. Sounds like the exact setup i hope to run when i find the elusive money tree.

90trickflowgt

Established Member
Scuba-matt, I did say years. LOL.

Squeak93, it should have more mph in it as well I would think. I just dont shift very fast.

Here is a pic of my car

561776_4827835936894_299711456_n.jpg

casper gt

Established Member
hey Dan, nice to see another local guy here.

will you be heading to PRP for the spring t&t's?

I figured you remember me but this is Larry, I have the black n/a car that was in front of you in the lanes all day in oct.

90trickflowgt

Established Member
Larry, I remember you. I usually avoid the first few tnt's. Seems to be way too many people there but, I am anxious to race so who knows.

Scuba-matt. When I did have good 60' times I would miss a gear. I had the issue of the car falling on its face when launching. Something in the computer was noticing clutch slippage or something. Havent got to run it with the tune that is supposed to eliminate the problem.

Foofkiller, there is something to be said about being able to fry the tires at will. Lots of fun.

casper gt

Established Member
Larry, I remember you. I usually avoid the first few tnt's. Seems to be way too many people there but, I am anxious to race so who knows.

Scuba-matt. When I did have good 60' times I would miss a gear. I had the issue of the car falling on its face when launching. Something in the computer was noticing clutch slippage or something. Havent got to run it with the tune that is supposed to eliminate the problem.

Foofkiller, there is something to be said about being able to fry the tires at will. Lots of fun.

not shure if it's an option for you but if I get my car back in time we will be at beaver springs on march 29th.

casper gt

Established Member
I've been thinking about it. Just sucks that it is a 1.5 hour drive to beaver instead of the 45 minutes to PRP.

thats the one thing that sucks, lol.

with greg miller running prp this year though, it might be worth it.

I'll be spending some time at numidia again this year as well (awsome place if you haven't been there, kinda far though).

I hope to hit cecil up early this spring also.

Users who are viewing this thread