MACA Drag Day @ Mason Dixon - CANCELLED!!!!

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
hey Dwight i may see u guys on 270, i guess i'm going to try to leave around 6:45 so we can all catch up with each other

Venimus03

Established Member
Gonna be leaving around 7.......maybe I will see some of you guys on the road.

Last edited:

Almo

Established Member
Weather shouldn't be a factor but wanted to give everyone a heads up on the outlook.

If anyone might need to get a hold of me... then please feel free to call me on my cell at (571) 921-2140.

Cheers,
Allen

Tonight: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Sunday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. North wind between 5 and 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

ECI8.JPG

wheelhopper

Established Member
Have a good time tomorrow guys. I was working all day, which included moving 40 sheets of 12ft drywall. Looking forward to a day of sitting on my but, so no race for me.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
gcassidy said:
Tim, when you leavin'?

And I don't know if it's just me, but any attempt to connect with Mason Dixon's website (even the directions above) causes my Explorer to crash. Can someone post basic directions please?

[edit] never mind-got 'em.

I was thinkin' like you and sleeping a little later than the racing crowd, but I did tell Carlos that I'd be there around 8AM to give him my old shifter. I'll probably try to leave G'town around 7:30ish. What about you?

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Wel fellas....just got done putting my skinnies on the front and it's been drizzling here in Silver Spring for the past 2 hours. Hope I didn't just waste my time.

Venimus03

Established Member
Isn't looking too good guys. Just got in and its still drizzling a little and very wet outside. I am going to pray it will dry up but I don't have a very good feeling about it......:bored:

Almo

Established Member
Will most likely be getting word around 5:45 this morning whether it is a go or not for sure. If I do not post anything then it will be "A GO". I will only post something if it is not... so if you do not see anything, then take that as a... come out and lets hit the track.

Allen

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Allen just called and the Drag Day is CANCELLED for today......standing water on the track after some pretty serious rain during the night. Go back to bed......

Users who are viewing this thread