MACA members going to OC in May

LadyJame

Proud wife of a NAVY Vet!
Established Member
Hi everyone!

Paul (Phantom) and I will be coming to OC in May and will be arriving Thursday, May 14. I graduate from nursing school (RN this time!) the day before we come down so I wanted to try and get a bunch of us together to celebrate on Thursday 5/14 at the Greene Turtle.:banana:

7:00pm @ the Greene Turtle, Thursday May 14. Reservations are for the "graduation party."

So far, here's who is coming to the Greene Turtle...

1. TDoh - of course you're not banned, you're one of my faves (Dodge or not)
2. convert03cobra
3. sunburned
4. Wiseguy@BAP
5. Snakesvt04
6. N2DAMYSTIC
7. spray175 + buddy ???
8. TRBO VNM
9. Venimus03
10. SVT-VNM
11. john 3883
12. blowns281
13. SYMach1
14. phillySVT
15. lilphillysvt
16. busta
17. 01Lowboy + "chick with friends"
18. thesnakecharmer
19. qwikhuh
20. 98cobraRx
21. zaxjax ???????????????????????
22. FNsweetS3
23. Tezz500
24-100......there's so many coming I can't keep count!!

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Congrats again Jamie!! I'll definitely be there, can't wait for OC.

Rob, are you staying with us or what?

SC-93SVT

Established Member
Congrats Jamie, hopefully we will meet up with you guys on the weekend as I have to save my few remaining vaca days for Mustang Week. The Cobra still has under 11,000 miles, looking forward to enjoying it this summer.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Congrats Jamie!!! I'm guessing we can celebrate this on Friday evening as well???? Looks like I may be able to come now. We do not have a sitter for OC so it was pretty much a null for me. I brought up the fact this weekend that we could not go in front of TRBO VNM and Boobinspector and quietly suggested that perhaps just I could go. In company she was pretty clear that it would not happen without her. However yesterday she randomly asked me if I was going to go. I told her no because I was not allowed and she said yes I could go without saying yes so looks like I am in! Just gotta figure out where to stay and who will be keeping me from getting arrested.

BTW - Lets see the vid of the Wreck again!!!! Sorry Tim but I still find humor in your pain :kaboom:

Last edited:

blownnotcher

MACA Resident MMA Fighter
Established Member
congrats on the rn, i should be down on thursday, but not till late just saying congrats and good luck

TRBO VNM

I am in Jamie. I remember last yr when you were talking about school and planning something to celebrate. I can't wait for OC.

I babysat Tim last yr...someone elses turn this yr.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I'm too young to be a babysitter for you old farts lol. You guys are supposed to be more responsible Tim, you have 2 months to find someone to watch the kid for the weekend. If I remember correctly, your wife had a blast last year and could this year as well!

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
In!

If I'm not banned, that is. Hopefully Jamie will forget about the Dodge in my driveway by then. :p

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I'm too young to be a babysitter for you old farts lol. You guys are supposed to be more responsible Tim, you have 2 months to find someone to watch the kid for the weekend. If I remember correctly, your wife had a blast last year and could this year as well!

She really wants to go but we literally have no one to watch our Daughter. Wish I had more family in the area....

Users who are viewing this thread