Mach 1 vs the LS1

ScottsMach03

Established Member
This is our world SON, Mach World. Say what you want in the road kill section, but watch your ****en mouth in here SON.

STKMACH04

RE: Mustangs suck I hate you

FockyouBradnGio said:
Dude, Mustangs suck I hate you. My car would kick your ass any day. It's a 2000 Ford Focus (stock and base model). :loser: :rockon:
So do you hate all Mustang owners or just machone? Im surprised that no one jumped in on this one, Oh wait I know why, ( WASTE OF TIME ) Like I just did, But I just had to waste some time.LMAO

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
I raced a stock 02 TA auto and I wasted him, ok one full car length and the stock 98 z-28 by two a month ago both are friends of mine and not to mention the slightly modded 00 TA(all I could tell was catback) the other nite but he wouldn't race me from a stop cause i pulled him so hard on 2nd gear roll. But this is the internet and you can believe what ever you want, this contest goes to the driver. machs and fbodies are so close in dyno numbers, its the streets or strip where it matters.

Ram4384

well this just say may Z28 camaro killed a mach 1 at the dyno last weekend and I could kill a mach on the road as well. so i would say camaro over mach any day of the week.

Ram

STKMACH04

Ram4384 said:
well this just say may Z28 camaro killed a mach 1 at the dyno last weekend and I could kill a mach on the road as well. so i would say camaro over mach any day of the week.

Ram
Is your Z28 Modded or stock? M6 or A4?
Was the Mach stock or modded? Manual or auto? How much did you kill it by?Give us more details. And dont be so sure you could kill a Mach on the Road either unless the driver is sleeping at the wheel. :sleeping:

WhiteTxMach

Established Member
Ram4384 said:

Ram

Hahahahaha this has to be the dumbest post ever. :loser:

machone

NA power
Established Member
Ram4384 said:

Ram

Wtf did he say? :shrug: :??:

STKMACH04

WhiteTxMach said:
Hahahahaha this has to be the dumbest post ever. :loser:
05-13-2005, 10:18 PM #33

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by machone
I can pull a bit on my buddies 00 ss with lid and catback as long as we go from a stop or slow roll. Ive also takin a c5 from a dig up to about 70. After that tho i see tail lights.

[Join Date: May 2005
LocatiFockyouBradnGio
New SVT Poster

on: Denver, California

COLOR=DarkOrange]Dude, Mustangs suck I hate you. My car would kick your ass any day. It's a 2000 Ford Focus (stock and base model).
This one is pretty dumb also

Last edited by a moderator:

STKMACH04

2001stripper said:
You have a very impressive stock 1/4 mile time (13.19 @ 105.57). Much better than the mid-high 13's that I see around here. I give credit where credit is do. It is, however, still behind my stock time (13.05 @ 110.11). :thumbsup:
Just curious how much does your car weigh ? Seeing its stripped in all right from the factory

Fosters

Established Member
2001stripper said:
Fosters said:
you ALWAYS hear about these 13.0 bone stock LS1s, but you never see them at the track...

i've seen very few in the high 12s that were n/a. it seems everyone and their daddy straps a bottle to them."

I always hear about 12-second Machs and I have never personally seen any of these either. Most of the Machs that I see run mid to high 13's. Oh yea, I did see one that was running 13.3 @ 105 and it was heavily modified--engine, suspension, slicks, etc. :lol1:

here's mine with a prochamber, cai, 4.30s and sticky tires:

the12.JPG

2001stripper

Established Member
STKMACHBLK said:
Just curious how much does your car weigh ? Seeing its stripped in all right from the factory

I haven't got her on the scale yet but I have heard strippers weigh between 3250-3300 lbs.

SONICSNAKE03

Established Member
oh and also. my buddy has a n/a 02 ss with bolt ons and a mild cam and he ran a 12.30 something. but i never have taken ls1's lightly and never will. i owned 2 of them and they are bad ass.

2001stripper

Established Member
SONICSNAKE03 said:
oh and also. my buddy has a n/a 02 ss with bolt ons and a mild cam and he ran a 12.30 something. but i never have taken ls1's lightly and never will. i owned 2 of them and they are bad ass.

I run pretty close to many modded 03 Cobras. The point is that Terminator owners seem to respect LS1's while Mach 1 owners talk a bunch of trash. :-D

WhiteTxMach

Established Member
2001stripper said:
I run pretty close to many modded 03 Cobras. The point is that Terminator owners seem to respect LS1's while Mach 1 owners talk a bunch of trash. :-D

Are you saying the Mach 1 owners here started this? Your the douchebag that started the shit talking, dogging on Mach 1's left and right. You throw out IF's everywhere you turn, you magazine race, and your so damn ignorant because YOU havent seen something in person. I have NEVER seen a LS1 go anything better than 13.5 at my home track. I guess they are all just that slow then. :loser:

2001stripper

Established Member
WhiteTxMach said:
Are you saying the Mach 1 owners here started this? Your the douchebag that started the shit talking, dogging on Mach 1's left and right. You throw out IF's everywhere you turn, you magazine race, and your so damn ignorant because YOU havent seen something in person. I have NEVER seen a LS1 go anything better than 13.5 at my home track. I guess they are all just that slow then. :loser:

Toolshed above

Users who are viewing this thread