img0777largevp4.jpg

img0760customfb4.jpg

img0216medium5vn.jpg

img0218medium0wc.jpg

if thats not enough to convince ya then idk

Last edited:

EVO-lution

Established Member
im planning on swapping the "GT" front bumper for a 99/01 cobra bumper and putting the chin spoiler on it. Some ppl see too much of this look round them....round me? EEEEEEEVERYONE and their mother have the mach 1 lip on there front bumpers. I frankly don't want it cause Everyone says..."Thats a nice looking GT you got." and I just give them the finger....not the middle one this one --->:nono:

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
here is what the rear section painted black looks like my roommate did it on his mach
S7300277.jpg

and mine with the honeycomb
IMG_3415.jpg

and if i had the money i would do the 01 front as well

mach1stang317

Established Member
WOW! i love the 01 bumper look now, I'm convinced that's where it's goin in a few weeks. idk if I'd feelin the painted rear though, but... everything a simple hookup, with the fogs n all?

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
img0760customfb4.jpg

Bumper looks good...but the chin spoiler looks like crap....dosent fit, its all wavey....either take the spoiler off or leave it stock..IMO

VENOM1

6.0MAN
Established Member
img0760customfb4.jpg

Bumper looks good...but the chin spoiler looks like crap....dosent fit, its all wavey....either take the spoiler off or leave it stock..IMO

I would have to agree with this statement. Everything else on the bumper flows with the front and side lines of the vehicle except for the chin spoiler. If there was a way to get it to flow like the bumper and not look "choppy" it would look tits!

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I've seen the Mach 1's with 03-04 Cobra front bumper, but I saw one with an 01 bumper and really liked it, it was different. I'd like to see some more, anyone have any pics? I'd like to see some red ones if there are any, I might be considering it for myself...
Also, if there are any pics of the trunk area painted black rather than the honeycomb, I've been thinking about doing this too... thnx

What color was it? Where in NC are you? There are 3 around here in Jax that are running 99-01 bumpers (that I know of) 2 are members on this board. I'm one of them. I like the look but I prefer the 03/04 front bumper.:rockon:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Not a Mach, but it's got the front and rear treatment you're considering:

P1012171fix.jpg

P1012180.jpg

I really don't like the lower section of the bumper painted black, just the trunk. I went with gloss, since the hood was gloss black as well. The 99-01 Cobra bumper is by far my favorite front bumper for a Mustang.

machsp33d

Jim Garv
Established Member
STOP WHINING! A Mach is supposed to have a chin spoiler and those pics of mine are a few years old. That chin spoiler was ordered from ford and the morons had bent it in half to fit it in the box so thats why it was wavy. As far as the chin spoiler not fitting right its nothing that a heat gun and some cutting and trimming can't fix. I took my old one and cut the ends off and made it the right length! So as far as one fitting right depends on how much time and effort you put into it! ill post some new pics in the spring when the snow is gone and I can get the car out again lol
chin0001kg9.jpg

Last edited:

4fit?

Established Member
STOP WHINING! A Mach is supposed to have a chin spoiler and those pics of mine are a few years old. That chin spoiler was ordered from ford and the morons had bent it in half to fit it in the box so thats why it was wavy. As far as the chin spoiler not fitting right its nothing that a heat gun and some cutting and trimming can't fix. I took my old one and cut the ends off and made it the right length! So as far as one fitting right depends on how much time and effort you put into it! ill post some new pics in the spring when the snow is gone and I can get the car out again lol

No whining bro. Just stating my opinion. And if you are going to say that Machs are "supposed to have a chin spoiler" then I guess it can be said that Machs "aren't supposed to have Cobra bumpers ". :bored: I've got a chin spoiler on my B, so it's not that I don't like the chins spoilers. I just think they don't look good on Cobra bumpers, be it 99/01 or 03/04.

And, for the record, if I had the money, there would be a 99/01 bumper on my B right now. I agree with hybred; 99/01 Cobra bumper is the best looking bumper put on a New Edge stang ever.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread