Made a little mistake

Zemedici

Established Member
the foamer lifts the crap off of the paint and you then rinse it. then while doing my two bucket wash theres less of a chance to have some contaminets get into my wash pad and scratch the paint.

ahhhh! Brilliant! Thanks bud :beer:

5.8 Venom

Established Member
Yea if its heavy dirty, i foam it, rinse, then foam it again and hand wash it. Tedious, but safe.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
the foamer lifts the crap off of the paint and you then rinse it. then while doing my two bucket wash theres less of a chance to have some contaminets get into my wash pad and scratch the paint.
this. I consider it a good lubricant to keep from dragging anything across the paint. I use three buckets.. one just for the wheels(and one hand mitt just for the wheels also), then two buckets for the paint.. one soap and the other is just water to rinse the mitt.
The foam gun also works great for star brite deck cleaner when I wash down my boat. It kinda foams it and it sure seems like I use a lot less product to get clean. I think the foam gun is worth the money.

big_ole_truck

Established Member
Back to the topic: I bought stripes for my old Shelby from Autotrim. They have different colors and much cheaper than dealer pricing.

Steve@Tasca

Had the wrong tip in my pressure washer and I cut thur my passenger side rocker stripe,can anyone tell me the best place to find a replacement ,they are sonic blue,if they with black or white I would just go to my local graphic shop and have them made.i can't believe I made such a dumb move

If it's a '13-'14 passengers side stripe in Sonic Blue it's P/N DR3Z*6320000*AY $116.53 plus shipping. I'd be happy to double check it by VIN if you like. :thumbsup:

Direct link http://www.tascaparts.com/oe-ford/dr3z6320000ay?search_str=DR3Z*6320000*AY

Talk to Steve at Tasca and he will hook you up man. He is no longer with Tousley ( now autonation). He's been taking care of the ford community for years.http://www.tascaparts.com

Thanks for the kind words :beer:

-Steve

Siscakidd

Livin the dream
Established Member
Steve thanks for checking,I called today and spoke to Ben ,and gave him the vin and that was exactly what he quoted me.gonna check with my local graphic shop that I work with to see if he can match the color ,so I don't have to buy the whole kit,but if it is not perfect I will just order it from Tasca.thanks again for checking

Users who are viewing this thread