Magazine worthy gt500 for sale

acerothstien

Established Member
As a Dealer (SVT, Saleen, Roush, Racecraft) a car like this should be listed on Dupont Registry because that's the kind of clientele you need.

On these forums, guys are looking for good deals and to do whatever work they can do themselves. On top of that, the market is bad.. really bad.

Anyway- it is a unique piece that should be on Dupont or E-Bay with reserve.

I apprecieate your advice ...you are 100% right however we will see were this goes on ebay??? you never know

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
So with no reserve the car is definitely going to sell right?

Last edited:

bearsnake

Established Member
800+HP SHELBY AND 93R :bowdown:What more could any guy ask for ? AWESOME!!!!!! Good luck with your sale!

Last edited:

slash

Established Member
goddamn sick car man! best of luck!

you'll be lucky to get 50K for her. Good luck. Just sold my gt500 for 35k.

his is a real car put together tastefully, its allready over 55k on ebay. your was a beat rat compared to this.

Damn why is everyone ripping this guys add to pieces? Leave it alone. Bad ass car good luck with the sale

jealous haters..who the **** would NOT want that car?! and it could of easily been 100k with the price of the car..

****, i have almost 70 in mine!

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
This guy wanted for trade my TT cobra and $50K

lol

I would say GTO has about 35k into his ride. It would murder this gt500. Yes the gt50 is a nice car but come on, to come on to a website saying that it will rape anything on the streets give me a break. And 700hp with those heavy ass wheels? Traction?

those wheels are far from "heavy ass". 30lbs each at most, quite possibly less. i dont know what the stock wheels weigh but you cant put huge tires on the stock wheels. our 20s weigh anywhere from 26 to 28lbs each.

As a Dealer (SVT, Saleen, Roush, Racecraft) a car like this should be listed on Dupont Registry because that's the kind of clientele you need.

agreed. someone with large amounts of cash would be ready to step in and grab an already well modded gt500. id definitely leave the wheels on it though.

$100,000 car.

25 cent photos.:dancenana:

:lol:

So with no reserve the car is definitely going to sell right?

+100 if the auction ends at $38k, are you going to follow through with it?? :dw:

you could have saved yourself about $1500 if you would have ordered wheels from us :thumbsup:

but the car is VERY nice. and i really like the white wheels with chrome lips. that's the best color imo too. good luck with the sale :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread