Man Decapitates 7 Year Old Son

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Wow, people who commit such heinous crimes shouldn't have been allowed to live in the first place

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
That breaks my heart. :(

I saw the pictures of the boy in his wheelchair in another article and now can't get them out of my head this morning. I honestly don't wish ill will or death towards people, stupid as they may be, but in this case I would gladly make an exception. I think my soul would feel better afterwards.

GTermi

Established Member
I hope he gets gang rapped by leroy in prison 1,000 times, then gets shanked 4,000 times and lives to get the chair and ****ing suffers through that...

AznStanger3v

King of the LOL
Established Member
what in the hell...

Put his son's head on the street so the mother would feel 'stupid' when she saw it. This dude is done for.

Alscobra

Established Member
That's some sick shit right there. And really close to home also. Angola should take good care of this guy. Hope he doesn't make it to his judgement.

ssssnake

Established Member
This stuff makes me sick. Parents killing their own children...to hurt the other parent. Poor little one.

I still see the faces of these little ones. They still haven't been found. The father has confessed they are dead though. Done in to punish their mother. I think he was successful.

skeltonboys.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, people who commit such heinous crimes shouldn't have been allowed to live in the first place

I totally agree. There are cases, like this one, when a trial should be swift and justice rendered by death within a week of the verdict. Evidence, of course, would have to be prevailing. But to let this end up being a long trial with perhaps years of appeals is a waste of taxpayer money. This type of crime is beyond heinous. :fm:

wvmystichrome

Established Member
He'll get out of it. He'll plead insanity and walk. It makes me sick to hear people who do this and then don't have to pay severely for the crime they committed. RIP, young man, RIP.

Coiled03

Established Member
Unreal. I can't even fathom doing that to my own child. I mean....Jesus.....if you're having trouble handling the kid, ask for help for **** sake!!! You don't have to kill him!

Users who are viewing this thread