Man Decapitates 7 Year Old Son

lubrizolsfin3st

Established Member
On a side note, I second the vote for the old roman law, eye for an eye. I remember as a kid watching faces of death and a guy in some foreign country didn't pay his taxes and they toes the guys arms to one horse and the other horse had his legs and the ran at the same time and you can figure out what happened, man talk about thinking twice on cheating the government

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
Jeezus. What the hell is wrong with him?!
I know plenty of people that are taking care of very disabled people, and while they don't absolutely love it, they have something in them that gets them through it.
That would be love and compassion, amongst other things.
This guy though...
Needs to pay the consequences. Without taxpayer money. They just need to kill him.

Alscobra

Established Member
I'm pretty sure that they get to watch the local news at Angola state pen. I hope the lifers have something special planned for him.

On side note: Jesus loves you Dale:D

Planter

Banned
what the ****? If he was tired of taking care of the kid, he'd have just been better off to pack his bags and walk out, at least a dead beat dad has some honor.

not kill the poor kid, and in such a manner as this. why? I don't get it? what the hell?

:nonono:

stuff like this makes me afraid to want to have kids.

silver2001cobra

Established Member
what in the hell is going on in this world today? It seems like every week something else thats really ****ed up pops up.

M3xpress

Established Member
This has got to be one of the most horrible things I've ever read in the news.

As mentioned above, if he was sick of the kid, do what most dead beats do and leave the Mom and kid.

To kill a person, to kill your own son, your son who can't help himself, to do it they way he did and then to advertise it so you can hurt the mother, it's just unreal.

lubrizolsfin3st

Established Member
Come on really what's going on with the world, this kind of crap has been going on for thousands of years, doesn't make it right be no means. I watch that program on the history channel called the third reich, eye opening.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Unbelievable.

I have a plan for sick, demented people like this:

Cut off their arms and legs so they can't walk or hold things,
Take a soldering iron and pierce their eardrums so that they cannot hear,
Then it's up the nose with said soldering iron so that they cannot smell,
Cut out their tongue so that they cannot speak or taste,
Remove their eyes so that they cannot see.
Let them "live" out the rest of their miserable lives in the sensory deprived condition that they created for themselves.

R.I.P. little man.

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
Very sad to hear, I doubt he get's off on an insanity plea. Especially the part where he said he put the head out for the mother to see it. He had obviously been planning this for some time now.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Unbelievable.

Let them "live" out the rest of their miserable lives in the sensory deprived condition that they created for themselves.

R.I.P. little man.

Whoa, thats pretty sick and demented. Just saying.

CPRsm

I just want five minutes, FIVE MINUTES with that assbag in a locked room.
I would not need 5 minutes. I thought long and hard about becoming a LEO. This is why I did not. To show up at something like this, especially after he confessed.......I think I would have the will power not to, if I wanted..... problem is I don't know that I would care to use will power not to do something to him.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
I...don't...have...words.

I just want five minutes, FIVE MINUTES with that assbag in a locked room.

I would not need 5 minutes. I thought long and hard about becoming a LEO. This is why I did not. To show up at something like this, especially after he confessed.......I think I would have the will power not to, if I wanted..... problem is I don't know that I would care to use will power not to do something to him.

Right everyone is an internet badass. You would be no better of a person for killing him.

Last edited:

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
Look, they need to either bring back the electric chair or the family gets 5 minutes in a room with said weapon of choice.

oneredstang

Established Member
Unbelievable.

R.I.P. little man.

wow, dont give this man a soldering iron...

that dude cannot be sane.... even if he is not sane or on drugs he should be hit with a very hard object very many times until he is dead

lubrizolsfin3st

Established Member
Well my cousin was afghan two years ago and his squad come onto a little village and saw a family putting there kid in hot milk on the stove and because it pissed it's pants, they put there kid in it to teach it a lesson. I know that's suck but we do live in a sick world. I also heard most of those dudes over there were gay and they believed women were made for breeding only. Useless knowledge is awesome

Users who are viewing this thread