Man Decapitates 7 Year Old Son

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Sad so sad,
Maybe the gawds called him to do it?:

"Police have yet to find a motive for the brutal killing, but family members have said Wright had complained about hearing voices in his head."

Read more: Jeremiah Lee Wright 'decapitated cerebral palsy son Jori Lirette, 7, with meat cleaver' | Mail Online

Leave your bibical/god bashing out of it dick. Everyone, myself included is getting tired of it. We get it, you dont believe in God, or any religion. You are like "that guy" at a party who always has the same shit to say, same jokes, same old bullshit. STFU already.

I say we go back to eye for an eye. I would happily take a knife to that mans throat.

Last edited:

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Leave your bibical/god bashing out of it dick. Everyone, myself included is getting tired of it. We get it, you dont believe in God, or any religion. You are like "that guy" at a party who always has the same shit to say, same jokes, same old bullshit. STFU already.

I say we go back to eye for an eye. I would happily take a knife to that mans throat.

If people wouldn't comment on it, maybe he wouldn't continue to do it...food for thought. I agree about eye for an eye though, it would set many things right and completely turn around a screwed up generation.

MGC

Established Member

+1, totally agree.

If people wouldn't comment on it, maybe he wouldn't continue to do it...food for thought. I agree about eye for an eye though, it would set many things right and completely turn around a screwed up generation.

No one mentioned anything about religion in this thread.

RSbeast

Established Member
This just boils my blood. I could never be a cop. Dude wouldn't have made it to the squad car with his head in one piece.

RIP to that poor little boy

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
And then what about that dads friend who seemed like he was trying to make excuses and place all the blame on the mom? What a piece of shit! Lock his ass up and let his ass get shanked to death. The dad shouldn't have even been kept alive the moment after he confessed. Absolutely horrible.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member

:poke:I never spoke of religion, just stated not to feed the troll. He mentions the word God in a sentence and all of you get in a tizzy. Don't comment on it and he'll stop doing it. Back on topic.

gt347mustang

Established Member
R.I.P

Hope this guy gets what he deserves... what kind of person could do that to an other human being, especially their own son.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

And all the "poor little guy is flying in heaven" does not get old? Nice way to snivel but find someone else to cry to.

Eye for an eye? No wonder you are so sensitive.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
+1, totally agree.

Post 8 and 14 do not? Maybe not your definition of religion then.

The guy is sick and hearing voices. Whose I wonder?

Last edited by a moderator:

MGC

Established Member
Post 8 and 14 do not? Maybe not your definition of religion then.

The guy is sick and hearing voices. Whose I wonder?

What you're implying is simply disgusting. That GOD made/wanted this man kill his son. Or did I misunderstand your point? We all understand you don't believe in God, and I, for one, can respect that opinion, but implying what you did is very offensive.

I don't want to argue with you and de-rail this thread. This man committed a horrible crime, why he did it we will probably never know, but that's irrelavent, a 7 year old was MURDERED. R.I.P. little guy.

CBrowning84

Established Member
That is probably the most disturbing and heart breaking thing i've read all year... :(

At least the little guy traded his wheelchair for chariots of fire in Heaven :beer:

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
What you're implying is simply disgusting. That GOD made/wanted this man kill his son. Or did I misunderstand your point? We all understand you don't believe in God, and I, for one, can respect that opinion, but implying what you did is very offensive.

I don't want to argue with you and de-rail this thread. This man committed a horrible crime, why he did it we will probably never know, but that's irrelavent, a 7 year old was MURDERED. R.I.P. little guy.

Then you should read most religious doctrinal books. They make this look like popping a pimple on your ass.

I agree that this is horrible, while you did not mention religion, others did.

Oh, if you read the article the last 25% or so is about mom talking to her pastor of the last 12 years. While in a 10 year relationship with this man who have a 7 year old son. My guess, they went to church together.

Maybe the voices he heard or thought he heard were his gawd's pleads to make his wife look stupid? I never said religious people were all sane.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I just hope the kid was knocked out or something and didn't suffer so much, pisses me off. RIP little one

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
how awful. i used to work with kids like that and they were the sweetest kids in the world. its very common for the parents to just give up and walk away, leaving the kids to the state. but for this?? :nonono: i hope he's tortured in prison every day.

LA is under napoleanic law. many things are done differently there. im curious to how they handle death penalty type cases. hopefully they feed him to the alligators, while still alive, kicking and screaming! :burn:

JG03

Established Member

Yes.

lubrizolsfin3st

Established Member
I'd say yes we all need to trust in Jesus but don't suffocate people with what I believe but someday there will be point in everyone's life where they realize they can't do it on there own and need God just hope it's not too late for them. And just because a women and child go to church doesn't mean the husband does, I see this all the time at alot of different church's. Sorry for the story.

Users who are viewing this thread