Manufacturer 84 at 0%

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Are you using Cargurus for your search as well? I love their search interface and come across a lot of options. I've been searching every, to every-other day for a used Edge. Really want a Sport!

I've mostly been using cars.com and autotrader. Sometimes truecar, cargurus and carvana. Carmax when I want to see what the top of the price range looks like.

4VFreak

Beyaaahhhh!!!!!
Established Member
Okay, I have a dealership down to $41,485 on a new '19 Bullitt with everything but the Recaros. Should I jump on this or keep holding out a couple more weeks?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Okay, I have a dealership down to $41,485 on a new '19 Bullitt with everything but the Recaros. Should I jump on this or keep holding out a couple more weeks?
I don't think it will get better than this. As said you could get similar deal with recaro. Whats the price with the 0-84? Im curious.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Any idea how the Recaros are for bigger guys? I think they look cool, but I'm 6'4 and not as skinny as a I used to be so I wasn't looking at them as a must-have.
It would probably be tight for you. It is really something you need to sit in and try. I like them because they do a great job of keeping you held in place

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Any idea how the Recaros are for bigger guys? I think they look cool, but I'm 6'4 and not as skinny as a I used to be so I wasn't looking at them as a must-have.

Not a must have in you case but they will increase resale on that car.

I have the base s550 seats in my car and they are WORLDS better than the s197 base seats. No comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread