March Madness

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I hope my Cards come up big today, One of our coaches, used to be an asst. coach for new mexico, so hopefully that helps us out and hopefully they can't stop us from running our style of offense.

I don't see a problem for the Cards today...I have them advancing in my bracket.

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Lol I can only hope, we beat up on davidson without Gieng most of the game, The score looks like we barely beat them, but we had that entire game in our hands. but thats funny that you said you were being civil, lol I was too :-D I'm not gonna lie I'm a KY hater, its just part of the whole rival thing. But they are a really good team, but I'm not gonna get into a Lville - UK dispute with a fellow SVT'er on here :beer:

But yeah I fiqured today would be kinda crazy seeing as how yesterday was kinda calm with the favorites winning. I picked Ohio over Mich. But had duke on 2 rounds, Missouri in the final game with Kansas :rolling:

But I would love to see that Kentucky vs Louisville Final Four.

Good deal. :beer: I'd prefer to bust your balls in good spirit than act like a complete ass. I can make more jokes that way.

But you're right, yesterday was due for upsets considering the lack thereof on Thursday. If I could burn my online brackets I would, damn.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I'm glad Florida is the only Florida school left, shut up the little sisters.

I can only speak from my own point of view, but I don't consider any team in Florida to be at the level of UF right now. I thought for a second FSU might be getting there, but they choked (I had them in my final 4).

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Folks here in the bluegrass are foaming at the mouth waiting on Friday's rematch with IU. I have bad news for them, this game isn't in Bloomington nor is Davis going to stay in foul trouble and only play 23 minutes. The UK players have talked about how much they hate seeing the stupid ESPN commercial of the game winning shot on television everyday. Could get ugly for Indiana.

Looking forward to tomorrow's games as well.

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Folks here in the bluegrass are foaming at the mouth waiting on Friday's rematch with IU. I have bad news for them, this game isn't in Bloomington nor is Davis going to stay in foul trouble and only play 23 minutes. The UK players have talked about how much they hate seeing the stupid ESPN commercial of the game winning shot on television everyday. Could get ugly for Indiana.

Looking forward to tomorrow's games as well.

Can't wait!

C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS! Bleed Blue Baby!!!!

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
i want to see UK(entucky) vs. K(ansas)U for the NC Game.

UK already beat KU back in November on a neutral site (MSG). 75-65

With Melo and Marshall out Syracuse and UNC will have a much tougher time with UK. The only team I really wanted to see UK match-up against was Missouri and maybe Baylor, which we may see. I didn't think Duke would have stayed with 15 points, so I was not concerned about that possibility.

How crazy would a Ville vs Cats Final Four, Bourbon St. would be a battle royal after the game.

I agree that would be a crazy game and atmosphere that I would love to attend. However, it may not have the results you all would like. Throw away the garbage 3's UofL made the last few seconds back on NYE and you're looking at a 15 point victory. Not the same story the 69-62 score tells.

blk96slowbra

Established Member
I'm praying Marshall is able to come back. He shouldn't be needed against Ohio but Kansas or NC State is a different story and if they are to beat kentucky he will definitely be needed.

GO HEELS!!!

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
LOL ur crazy, we would dog you all in New Orleans, we'll see.

Hahaha you can't be serious? I mean if they were to meet again in New Orleans, it isn't out of the realm of possibilities that UofL could win, but dog UK, no. There isn't a team in the country that could dog them, just ask UNC or KU.

But first, Indiana gets their slice of humble pie tonight.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread