Marysville Dyno... Saturday, April 22nd

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Who wants in... post here... considering it was going to rain this weekend, this sounds to be the day:thumbsup:

Time: 9am @ Marysville Speed. Pricing will depend on final head count.

**UPDATE**

Here's the list:

04MystiCobra
Oxford Snake
Joe5.0
Saleen09 + 1
myself

Last edited:

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
great to see you guys going up there, I found Mike and EJ really cool to deal with...I might go up there to watch or maybe I'll dyno my GT...

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
suprjagr said:
great to see you guys going up there, I found Mike and EJ really cool to deal with...I might go up there to watch or maybe I'll dyno my GT...
Good the hear. Spoke with EJ today and he's a great guy and very accomodating. Yeah, you should put the GT on the rollers and see what she'll put down.

UPDATED count:

04MystiCobra
Oxford Snake
myself

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
whippleblown03 said:
what kind or brand of dyno?
Good old fashion DynoJet. Come on up and make a pull and hang out:beer: Most of us need just need to get some datalogging done so thus the travel to a nearby facility.

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
No one else... it's going to stop raining sooner or later and wouldn't it be nice to see what the car can put down... come on... just a couple of more guys would be perfect:thumbsup:

Also, if the gentleman with the 1000+RWHP would like to and provide us with a show, I think more individuals would be interested in participating:beer:

2bfeard

Established Member
April 22nd

I will know if I can make it early next week, what are we looking at to dyno? also how is the car tied down, my problem is to get the car to hook halfway good it needs two fat boys in the rear hatch, but then the tires rub the fender lips, I could raise it up but it would look like crap!!!! E.J. is this your dyno?

whippleblown03

Established Member
i have to work! plus its a pretty far drive for me! i just want it to stop raining so i can go to a TNT! weather and halfshafts are the deciding factors for a track trial run!

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Count me in. I don't have my MAFia yet so I "may" peg the MAF....

ONe way to find out!

Also, I've got a buddy who just chipped his 05 Duramax and would probably like to get in on this. Would this be a no-no?

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
saleen09 said:
Count me in. I don't have my MAFia yet so I "may" peg the MAF....

ONe way to find out!

Also, I've got a buddy who just chipped his 05 Duramax and would probably like to get in on this. Would this be a no-no?
Great to hear Will!!! I've got you on the list. Also, please... yes, yes to your friend... I'd like to see what the diesel will put down:thumbsup:

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Cool, I will get in touch with him and get a confirmation. The diesel is STOUT, especially for a truck. He has the EDGE system and a similiar setup on Two Guys Garage threw down ~700ft/lbs of torque so I am anxious to see as well.

BTW : Anyone have a MAFIa that I can borrow if needed while at the dyno? I am not going to have the funds by then but I already have the tune. Borrowing one to tweak in my tune on the dyno would be MOST appreciated, and more than likely worth lunch! :)

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
saleen09 said:
Cool, I will get in touch with him and get a confirmation. The diesel is STOUT, especially for a truck. He has the EDGE system and a similiar setup on Two Guys Garage threw down ~700ft/lbs of torque so I am anxious to see as well.

BTW : Anyone have a MAFIa that I can borrow if needed while at the dyno? I am not going to have the funds by then but I already have the tune. Borrowing one to tweak in my tune on the dyno would be MOST appreciated, and more than likely worth lunch! :)
Will,

Let me know how long your friend's truck is. If it's a crew cab long bed, it might not work. The dyno's an elevated one and if the wheelbase is too long, it might be a challenge. If on the fence, please let me know to come down anyhow and we'll make sure:thumbsup:

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Time added to the first post... still room for a few more... Wizbangdoodle, Tyler - it'll be a couple weeks since you had a pull... time for another LOL, Joey... ask your uncle please if he's wanting to dyno.

:beer:

Tylerb59

Established Member
Come to think of it, I might be on my way to Bremerton for the Test 'n Tune.

If the weather is poor I'll be at the dyno.

Users who are viewing this thread