Marysville Dyno... Saturday, April 22nd

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Guess who has a full bottle!
Found a place that sells nitrous for $3.50/lb. Always avaiable and on the way home from work. :pepper:
Loaded up my tune so I'll be out playin! :burnout:
Cant wait to see that nasty 93! :beer:

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
2bfeard said:
XXX in Issaquah, what time do you think, I'll drive my cobra from Renton to there.
I would guess... 'bout 3pm or so... We should be done in Marysville by then - I'm sure there will be people there already as the weather is lookin' good Saturday:coolman: Can't wait to see this thing... you should leave the parachute on:rockon:

2bfeard

Established Member
The chute will be left on, I don't have tabs on it. E.J. what are we looking at to dyno? I sold my trailer so I need to track one down to use, should know If I can use my old trailer today.

MyFordsFly

Established Member
2bfeard said:
E.J. Call me on Thursday, my cell# 206-229-8852, thanks Gregg

Okay Ill give ya a call thurs eve. As far as dyno rates go if your only going to make a couple of pulls we were doing a group rate of 65$ per car. Thats up to 3 three pulls with a/f. Any tuning (which we wont have a ton of time for) would have to be figured out. If we have time though we are pretty flexable.

E.J.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
I am still in as well as my buddy with the duramax. I turned out to NOT have to work so will see everyone there....

MyFordsFly

Established Member
Well I had a request for Marysville Speeds phone number so here it is.

360-658-2732

If anyone has any questions feel free to give us a call.

E.J.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
2bfeard said:
Thanks E.J. you should get Noong to show up!!!

WOW! This may come off weird, but I haven't heard EJ's or Noong's name in a LONG TIME.

I was in Texas from 1999-2004, but prior to that I was Marysville local. Had a 1989 Saleen, Black with gold wheels along with a blue LX Hatch 5.0.

Noong, Gary Bentine(sp?), Randy Dobbins, EJ, Mason, etc..... the old mustang bunch with me as the snot nose kid!

EJ, I remember you buying the Turbo Tech kit off of Gary. First time I met you... back when we all used to race down at the flats......

Good to hear your guys are still around. Will be good to catch up..... :)

MyFordsFly

Established Member
saleen09 said:
WOW! This may come off weird, but I haven't heard EJ's or Noong's name in a LONG TIME.

I was in Texas from 1999-2004, but prior to that I was Marysville local. Had a 1989 Saleen, Black with gold wheels along with a blue LX Hatch 5.0.

Noong, Gary Bentine(sp?), Randy Dobbins, EJ, Mason, etc..... the old mustang bunch with me as the snot nose kid!

EJ, I remember you buying the Turbo Tech kit off of Gary. First time I met you... back when we all used to race down at the flats......

Good to hear your guys are still around. Will be good to catch up..... :)

Hey hows it goin. It HAS been awhile. Glad to hear your coming down.

E.J.

2bfeard

Established Member
I'm trying to get a trailer to hall my 93 up to dyno, should know tonight if I got one, I will also be going to xxx on saturday with the 93, also bringing my Dads' 47 ford coupe with my 93 cobra engine in it and some other goodies, I look forward to meeting all of you. How many car's are going to be there, and what time is everyone looking to get to xxx, and how long do you hangout? Later, Gregg

2bfeard

Established Member
E.J. I can't get a trailer,so I won't be on the dyno!!! I will still drive the cobra out to the xxx on Saturday, I just need a time, I don't want to be driving it at night, I don't have tabs and don't need a bigger ticket, everything works though, even the cd player and the power windows. can someone call and let me know how many cars will be going? 206-229-8852, thanks gregg

MyFordsFly

Established Member
2bfeard said:
E.J. I can't get a trailer,so I won't be on the dyno!!! I will still drive the cobra out to the xxx on Saturday, I just need a time, I don't want to be driving it at night, I don't have tabs and don't need a bigger ticket, everything works though, even the cd player and the power windows. can someone call and let me know how many cars will be going? 206-229-8852, thanks gregg

Aw man. If you wanna rent one Ill give ya a better deal on the dyno to offset the cost. I know alot of people were looking forward to seeing your car on the rollers. Give me a call if your interested.

E.J.

2bfeard

Established Member
I've got one more call out for a trailer, I have the car ready just need trailer, goes to show I should have never sold the 28ft trailer, at least till I sold the truck. This is no fun, sittin on the sideline once again. Hopefully you'll se me at 9:00am, no promises though. What's your dyno record and what set it? Would I have time to change a wastegate spring, I can only get 22lbs with a 9lb spring, I'm wanting to break that 1000hp to the tire's.

MyFordsFly

Established Member
Our record is just under 1k hp and it was a chevelle with a very nasty, very large displacement engine.

Users who are viewing this thread