Marysville Dyno... Saturday, April 22nd

MyFordsFly

Established Member
2bfeard said:
I will know if I can make it early next week, what are we looking at to dyno? also how is the car tied down, my problem is to get the car to hook halfway good it needs two fat boys in the rear hatch, but then the tires rub the fender lips, I could raise it up but it would look like crap!!!! E.J. is this your dyno?

Greg, we strap the back with two cross straps and two straights straps fore and aft and then two straight fore and aft in front. We use wheels chocks in front and behind the front wheels. As far as making your car hook up on the rollers, Im not sure if VHT would help but we could give it a try.

And no the dyno isnt mine personally, it belongs to the shop.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Christian said:
Will,

Let me know how long your friend's truck is. If it's a crew cab long bed, it might not work. The dyno's an elevated one and if the wheelbase is too long, it might be a challenge. If on the fence, please let me know to come down anyhow and we'll make sure:thumbsup:

Christian,

It's a 3/4 ton crew cab, short bed so we should be okay. I should know tonight or tomorrow for sure.

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
I might go to Bremerton as well for test and tune if I can get the cobra done by then...if not, I might take the GT up there to see what it can do, haha...if not, then I'll head up there to the dyno...
GT10A.jpg

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Okay, I have a confirmation from my Buddy with the duramax.

Also, would it be possible to move me to the end of the line? I JUST found out I have a early morning meeting and will be there probably around 10:30 or so.

Let me know if that works or if I need to bail... :(

harsh5.0gt

Established Member
Joe5.0 said:
No Man lol. Hp Numbers would be embarresing coming outa my car.

Still got to ask Joe Sr about the Saleen.

Everyone's gotta start somewhere lol mine would be worse :shrug:

I want to see the Saleen push 450rwhp soon :poke:

Tylerb59

Established Member
#########
# Directions #
#########

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...te=WA&zipcode=98270-5708&country=US&geodiff=1

Mapquest gets it close but the important facts:

Exit 199 ... Head eastbound on 4th street.

Right on Liberty St. southbound (At Little Caesars).

Continue southbound through the 4 way stop and into the industrial complex.

Take a right in front of the sandblasting, continue back and take a left past the Cold Water boats building and then a right where you'll see all the cars outside the shop.

Once you're in the industrial complex you'll just need to follow that road back, and make sure you're not pulling into a parking lot ... it's somewhat confusing to give explicit directions but much easier to locate once you're there.

whippleblown03

Established Member
i wish! got to work saturday! i am on weekends for 3 more weeks so i am sure the weather is going to be great! i am hoping for a wensday TNT at pacific if there is one on the schedual!

Velocity_Driven

Established Member
whippleblown03 said:
i wish! got to work saturday! i am on weekends for 3 more weeks so i am sure the weather is going to be great! i am hoping for a wensday TNT at pacific if there is one on the schedual!

Wow whippleblown, that's quite the setup you got there. Got any numbers, and times w/ that setup?

whippleblown03

Established Member
528hp on a dyno dynamics dyno! no times yet! i hope at least mid to low 11's on nittos! my roll bar is not in yet until i get the boot off the track! hope to find out soon but the rain and my work schedual sucks right now! i feel like i am caged this month but oh well thats how it goes!

Velocity_Driven

Established Member
whippleblown03 said:
528hp on a dyno dynamics dyno! no times yet! i hope at least mid to low 11's on nittos! my roll bar is not in yet until i get the boot off the track! hope to find out soon but the rain and my work schedual sucks right now! i feel like i am caged this month but oh well thats how it goes!

:coolman:

So anyone going?

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Velocity_Driven said:
:coolman:

So anyone going?
To the dyno this Saturday or the after get together at XXX? Well, it looks like a few to XXX and there's about 6 for the dyno. You should try to make it if you can - there's still room for dyno and definitely room at XXX:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread