Didn't take long

31e75509ea429d446e1d74d0d3362758.jpg
0fbb15d8a646ae38ee5bb7bad0292407.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
The AR-15 seems to be the easier gun to get to pull these mass shootings off with but if they weren't available there are plenty of other small semi automatic rifles available as well so banning all AR-15's would solve nothing so the liberal tweeters need a better argument.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
ThIS SICK EXCUSE FOR A PERSON DOESNT DESERVE A TRIAL OR THE TAX DOLLARS THAT WILL GO TO FEEDING THIS SCUMBAG!!!! Cut his eyelids out and kill him slowly! I’m tired of these lunatics shooting up soft targets!!!!!! I have small children and it scares the crap out of me!

I would pay to watch this garbage of a human being take his last breath!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
I just love the way they throw around assault rifle. Ass hats have no idea what a assault rifle is including the clown who claims he was a vet. What was he a cook? These are not functionally different then a Remington 7400 deer rifle. Idiots. Time to buy some 80% lowers.

Last edited:

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
I think it's pretty clear people have to have a means to defend themselves.

Personnel in schools qualified and trained that can carry.

Stun guns in other people's hands. Perhaps even some students hands if the teachers can't handle it.

Waiting on the police is a stupid solution.

Hell even pepper spray is a lot be than nothing.

If it occurs in your school or business hiding doesn't cut it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
The AR-15 seems to be the easier gun to get to pull these mass shootings off with but if they weren't available there are plenty of other small semi automatic rifles available as well so banning all AR-15's would solve nothing so the liberal tweeters need a better argument.
Can I just begin slapping stupid people?

The 22lr takes more lives than a 5.56 round does per year.

My daughter's 243 youth gun has more power than an AR, and can shoot further with more velocity.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
If gun confiscation was to happen many would be in jail and the cemetery. That would start a big fight that no one wants.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I'm not a Leo but if I were and my capt told me I was going door to door to collect weapons, I'd tell him to get bent and then I would quit cuz I don't like getting shot at

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I just love the way they throw around assault rifle. Ass hats have no idea what a assault rifle is including the clown who claims he was a vet. What was he a cook? These are not functionally different then a Remington 770 deer rifle. Idiots. Time to buy some 80% lowers.

770 is a bolt action l, 7400 is a semi lol...just messing with ya lol

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
Obviously, this sad day has become instantly politicized by the media/left.

Just remember what New York legislated after the Sandy Hook shootings, and how our fine upstate brethren reacted to that infringement of our natural rights, protected by the U.S. Constitution...

Molon Labe, mother truckers.

new-york-residents-burn-gun-registration-forms.jpg

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
When I am in class i sit right down from the door with my back to the wall so i can see who is coming in and if need be run.
I am a vet and will fight to protect myself.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
There is nothing to stop that from happening right now either.

I just want to know what will happen if one of these armed teachers get fed up and goes postal. Also, an armed teachers could be incompetent AF. What if teacher gets overwhelmed and kids take teachers gun?

I read a thing on IG that dishonorably discharged vets are banned from buying guns. Thats a step in the right direction imo.

Users who are viewing this thread