McGreggor Fight

Zemedici

Established Member
Connor's been training hardcore for this matchup, as its personal. He said in the latest press release that bones have been broken, that's how hard he's training.....

I bet he SHREDS Khabib, because its personal vendetta. McGregor is seeing red.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just hope it's a good fight.

I do find McGregor to be one of the most entertaining professional athletes outside of actual participating.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Connor's been training hardcore for this matchup, as its personal. He said in the latest press release that bones have been broken, that's how hard he's training.....

I bet he SHREDS Khabib, because its personal vendetta. McGregor is seeing red.
Anger can backfire in a fight.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Blown 89

Established Member
Anger can backfire in a fight.
Yup. It has a tendency to empty your gas tank quick. That's not good for someone that gasses out quickly. Khabib, on the other hand, has cardio for days. If he can avoid getting hit early he's going to drag McGreggor into deep water.

tbi0904

Established Member
Khabib's team mates that jumped Conor in the cage should be banned from any future UFC events. Khabib should be fined and suspended for being a moron. That being said Conor got a life lesson tonight. In that part of the world (I spent six months in Georgia) talking about a man's family and manhood is a huge deal that transcends a prize fight. They take that stuff deadly serious. Different culture over there than the US or Western Europe. Plus Conor conducts himself like a **** anyway. Conor and his team got checked tonight.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
McGreggor lost as I expected, but the post-fight nonsense was ridiculous. I'd love it if Khabib lost the win, as well as his purse. Mayhem at the UFC.

noco5.0

Established Member
I don't get all the fake outrage. It's the fricken UFC. The whole business is built on hype and controversy. The actual fight itself was somewhat boring. McGreggor has made a fortune by self promoting and being an a#$hole. Who cares about the hangers on they will get the boot, but I guarantee you Dana White is happy about all of this behind closed doors as it will draw an even bigger audience for the rematch. Listening to Joe Rogan last night I was hoping one of the Russians would go punch him in the nose and tell him to shut up.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
McGreggor was nothing more than a rag doll that got tossed around last night. It'll be interesting to see how he conducts himself after this because the showboating will be nothing more than a joke now.

04svtsnke

Established Member
Khabib's team mates that jumped Conor in the cage should be banned from any future UFC events. Khabib should be fined and suspended for being a moron. That being said Conor got a life lesson tonight. In that part of the world (I spent six months in Georgia) talking about a man's family and manhood is a huge deal that transcends a prize fight. They take that stuff deadly serious. Different culture over there than the US or Western Europe. Plus Conor conducts himself like a **** anyway. Conor and his team got checked tonight.
Connor threw the first punch though...

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member

LMAO, gtfoh. Conor had all that coming, remember this We're learning more about what led to Conor McGregor's bizarre attack on a bus of fighters at a UFC event ? Congrats Mcgregor, you got what you were looking for and the UFC will profit from it.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Khabib should have kept his emotions in check and acted like a professional. He would have gained respect. Instead he sunk to a low over words.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread