mcleod rxt clutch & flywheel now CEL

forty74

Established Member
I installed a McLeod rxt clutch and stell flywheel now I have a cel code p0300 ,I was told I need a crank relearn , but I have a bama tune on the car and was wondering if I should return to stock before relearn,and will this lock out my tuner. Anyone dealt with this before, what's the easiest way to fix .

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
yup needs a crank relearn. if your going to ford maybe have the stock tune back on.

stang8psi

Established Member
Shouldn't need to return to stock to have the crank position sensor relearn performed.

CPRsm

Maybe need the stock tune depending on what is in the Bama tune. My tune would not relearn until I flashed to stock, then they were able to finish the relearn in about 2min.

forty74

Established Member
Did it change your strategy code
Maybe need the stock tune depending on what is in the Bama tune. My tune would not relearn until I flashed to stock, then they were able to finish the relearn in about 2min.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
shaun loaded my stock tune and the car ran with the paxton and id1000s ran kinda funny but it was good enough to do the crank relearn i was amazed it even started with the injectors.

forty74

Established Member
I'm dropping the car off in the morning, I copy stategy code with tuner, ill just check it to see if it match if not i'll call bama and get new tunes thanks for info guys

forty74

Established Member
Update took car to ford keep my mouth close about clutch replacement handed him tsb 13-6-15 for code p0300 with no misfire ,they replaced o-ring and performed neutral profileand correction test drove five miles best of all free of charge

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
Update took car to ford keep my mouth close about clutch replacement handed him tsb 13-6-15 for code p0300 with no misfire ,they replaced o-ring and performed neutral profileand correction test drove five miles best of all free of charge

Smart man.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member

Sweet. After I got my car fully tuned I got a p300 code. I never knew about the I ring.

Users who are viewing this thread