Medusa Version 3.0 (New Build)

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Any more/wider shots showing the interior? Curious to see how the digital display looks in there with everything else?

Really happy for you that you're finally getting to enjoy the car!

Here is one from today.. Let me know exactly what you're looking for.
IMG_2009.JPG

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Havent been on here in some time but wow congrats that it is finally done and you get to enjoy it. You have been at it with that car for a long time!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Well it didn't take long for me to change some stuff.. Car went 10.4@144 with a 1.98 60ft.. Kinda got bit by the track bug soooooooo

Entire Griggs Racing Rear suspension setup has been sold.

New setup:

Racecraft DA Lower control arms
Chassis Works Upper Control arms
Racecraft Anti-roll Bar
Menscer Motorsport rear DA shocks
New front spring for my Koni's.

See if I can't click off a 9 sec pass with a 6spd.. Once that happens the auto goes in.

SVTPete83

Established Member
Hell yes! Racecraft stuff is super nice! I lost over 70 pounds switching out my stock shit for a arms and k member. Weight transfer is waaay better too. I imagine the stuff they make for the rear is pretty badass too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Hell yes! Racecraft stuff is super nice! I lost over 70 pounds switching out my stock shit for a arms and k member. Weight transfer is waaay better too. I imagine the stuff they make for the rear is pretty badass too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yea their rear stuff is really nice!! The front Griggs stuff will be coming off this summer I think. In favor of racecraft.

Well damn. You sure don't take your time to make improvements, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it didn’t Hahahaha

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Well there is more to it. I was overpowering my tq arm and lcas. That kinda led me to do the switch I didn’t want the tq arm to bend and cause damage. Easier to sell stuff when it’s in good condition.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Griggs front suspension is sold lol. Racecraft K-member and control arms ordered lol.

Also ran our of injector on the 1300's. Scored some 1700's and my buddy bought my 1300s. Only came out of pocket like 200 bucks!!

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Griggs front suspension is sold lol. Racecraft K-member and control arms ordered lol.

Also ran our of injector on the 1300's. Scored some 1700's and my buddy bought my 1300s. Only came out of pocket like 200 bucks!!

you lucky bastard. its the cost of the fuel system upgrades keeping my from trying to turn the boost anymore for a while.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
you lucky bastard. its the cost of the fuel system upgrades keeping my from trying to turn the boost anymore for a while.

Yea I have some benefits to selling parts for AED and being super close with them. Being family with them def helps. I typically can get first dibs on stuff coming off the race cars.

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bro.

I need to load some pics of the install that I did for the rear suspension. :D

Users who are viewing this thread