MercuryMarauder.net under new management

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
CRUZTAKER said:
There was never an invitation only.
There was a requirement to be a financial supporter to be online. I was told that there was a vote of members to allow someone else in, that makes it an exclusive members only club, plain and simple. And there is nothing wrong with that!

Big Difference sir.

Even the MCM site has requirements to SEE the entire site. That isnt true at all, Mike added a members lounge for dues paying members of the MCM, simular to MM.net and its Contributing Members forum. What is true is that anyone is allowed to be a member on MCM.com...even those that have been known to be disruptive. Our thoughts are its only fair to let people have their say even if it differs from ours. No restrictions at all on MCM.com.

Besides, even if .us was an open site, would you have joined? I clicked on membership and was denied, for what it is worth.

No.
You have nothing to offer but hatred.

I joined.
But I too have nothing to offer.

Blows your conspiracy out of the water.:dw:

Listen, this particular thread is about the new ownership at MM.NET.
Stay on topic if you can.

Nothing has has changed but the names. Get used to it....again.
When Dave was a mod over there, I ate his shit and sat in the corner as I was required. Did I complain on other forums about it....? Nice, you never shoveled any yourself? Ripping on Detroit and the MCM any chance you got, roads, weather, events, you name it, you slammed it.

I promise to be just as much a crazy irritating ass as I ever was. I will stand up for the masses, and let the owners know how I feel. I will continue to be a thorn in EVERYONES side. A small thorn...but a thorn none the less. You arent being a thorn when you stick up for what you believe Barry.

I promise I will never disparage any of you over there. Particularly now.

Over here however....
You folks made the rules.

So blame Logan!!!!!!!
All you angry hurt feeling SOB'S need to understand, Logan did offer it, unfortunately he did so in the ADMIN forum. I didn't see it either. Only Dave, Mary, and perhaps one or two others saw the post. I'd love to post his original thread...in fact...I am about ready to, just set you cry babies straight. We weren't told because obviously we weren't chosen or 'worthy' in Logan's eyes. MCM...and the loyal followers...you had your chance. Why didn't you dive on it like some one else did? Did Dave even tell you? We did dive on it Barry, that very week. Included several discussions that lead to us asking if there was any reason he wasnt intersted, just to let us know. We never heard of anything negative about the deal, including cost. It wasnt a MCM deal, it was something that Mike and I discussed doing on our own. We did have our chance and were taking it. I can only assume why Logan changed his mind, and that is entirely his business, no matter how petty and immature it was. So I agree with you and entirely blame Logan! not you.

Dave...speculate the fact that this fellow wasn't on YOUR list as well. We didnt have a list Barry, didnt need one. Mike and I had the coin enought to float this on our own without having to beg for money. Anyone in business is aware of the reason not to have a large group of people owning something like a website, potential for too much disagreement and possible infighting.

Barry,
I dont have a problem with you guys buying the site, I think I have said that before on a couple of occasions. The details, price, and other items like that are none of my business, and I dont want to know to be honest. My point of contention was the way our offer was kicked to the curb and the reason for that. All I did in this post was give our experience with trying to buy the site, obviously not top secret knowledgethere! I dont know why you like to call me out on stuff when I havent even mentioned your name or dissed you in the least bit! There is no need to create a problem where one doesnt exhist, at least with me. The bottom line is that the site was bought when Logan was prepaired to be a jerk and just turn MM.net off without warning, just like he did the nasty trick as he put it with the "dark side" debacle. I wont badmouth the new managment, period, you guys will do your best to keep the great site open. Outside that, I dont have much more to say about this. So you tell me Barry, do you want me to cancell my membership on MM.net right now? You tell me and I will comply, because I really dont need the hassle and headache.

Last edited:

bigslim

Established Member
CRUZTAKER said:
There was never an invitation only.
There was a requirement to be a financial supporter to be online.

Big Difference sir.

Even the MCM site has requirements to SEE the entire site.

Besides, even if .us was an open site, would you have joined?

No.
You have nothing to offer but hatred.

I joined.
But I too have nothing to offer.

Blows your conspiracy out of the water.:dw:

Listen, this particular thread is about the new ownership at MM.NET.
Stay on topic if you can.

Nothing has has changed but the names. Get used to it....again.
When Dave was a mod over there, I ate his shit and sat in the corner as I was required. Did I complain on other forums about it....?

I promise to be just as much a crazy irritating ass as I ever was. I will stand up for the masses, and let the owners know how I feel. I will continue to be a thorn in EVERYONES side. A small thorn...but a thorn none the less.

I promise I will never disparage any of you over there. Particularly now.

Over here however....
You folks made the rules.

So blame Logan!!!!!!!
All you angry hurt feeling SOB'S need to understand, Logan did offer it, unfortunately he did so in the ADMIN forum. I didn't see it either. Only Dave, Mary, and perhaps one or two others saw the post. I'd love to post his original thread...in fact...I am about ready to, just set you cry babies straight. We weren't told because obviously we weren't chosen or 'worthy' in Logan's eyes. MCM...and the loyal followers...you had your chance. Why didn't you dive on it like some one else did? Did Dave even tell you?

Dave...speculate the fact that this fellow wasn't on YOUR list as well.
What is your deal? I never called you out on any of this. If you had read it correctly I said that Logan sold the site and didn't offer it to the membership or let the membership know of it.

as for the dot us site, I tried to log on but was denied access. I was later told that you had to be refered to the site by a member. After that I had no interest in joining.

It seems that you harness such hatred for the MCM bunch. Why is that? Afterall, you came here for Dream Cruise. You got a free stay. You got a free spot. And you got the same hospitality that everyone else got.

You came over here and stuck your nose into someone elses business and as you said "Offered Nothing".

You were right about one thing, "YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER". But then again, every cheapskate that I know has nothing to offer.

Do me a favor and never respond to my post again as I will never respond to the mindless babble you write.

CRUZTAKER

Effin Marauder ownr
Established Member
MI2QWK4U said:
So you tell me Barry, do you want me to cancell my membership on MM.net right now? You tell me and I will comply, because I really dont need the hassle and headache.

No!!!
It's bad enough Tod left. And my favorite Donny opened the door for that event to gain even more disruption within the family. BTW: I like Donny alot, and would have done the same thing. Unfortunately I amongst others are now on the receiving end at this point. I have more to say on this subject....see the other thread here.

I consider you a voice of reason for a large portion of those whom feel disparaged about changes over there.
I cannot thank you enough for enlightening folks of the real story in regards to the ownership change. BTW: Donny was right.;)

Oh...I need to clear some things up as well:
You responded uniquely to my last post. I must say that I wrong about some of my comments. I am apparently further out of the loop that even I knew. The .us thing..... I was wrong. I didn't realize some were refused membership. I suppose it makes sense to me as well. A safe haven can be nice. I don't frequent the site. It has nothing to do with anymore than my being lazy, and frankly, more interested in debaucles.:-D

As far as my "ripping on Detroit and MCM...."
I thought I made it clear where I stood on this topic. My company dropped the ball in Ohio 4 years ago. I spend 80% of my life commuting back and forth from every end of Michigan imaginable. I hate the commutes, I hate the roads, I hate the ghettos, I hate the cheap hotels, I hate the crappy SBC/ATT sites, and I hate my employer. It was never about MCM. It was never about the membership. Unfortunately, many of the MCM membership took my comments as a blast on them individually. Some fired back. Some took it further and sterotyped other MM.NET members similarily. That is when it became personal, and the attacks gradually escalated to where we are now. I wish there was a way to turn it around....take it all back...I hate the I am afraid to utilize one of the best tuners in the US and another vendor at this point because they likely think I am an asshole and "one of them". This truly sucks....and I don't like it.

Last but not least....I now know you were denied at .us....but what if I were to request a membership at your MCM site? I mean a contributing member status? I could see all the forums. Straight out....for the same reasons we all flip flop...No hidden agenda..I just want to see what you guys are saying about me over there. And defend myself of course...:-D

bigslim said:
It seems that you harness such hatred for the MCM bunch.

No sir. Just you. Perhaps we can mend that someday.

bigslim

Established Member
CRUZTAKER said:
No!!!
It's bad enough Tod left. And my favorite Donny opened the door for that event to gain even more disruption within the family. BTW: I like Donny alot, and would have done the same thing. Unfortunately I amongst others are now on the receiving end at this point. I have more to say on this subject....see the other thread here.

I consider you a voice of reason for a large portion of those whom feel disparaged about changes over there.
I cannot thank you enough for enlightening folks of the real story in regards to the ownership change. BTW: Donny was right.;)

Oh...I need to clear some things up as well:
You responded uniquely to my last post. I must say that I wrong about some of my comments. I am apparently further out of the loop that even I knew. The .us thing..... I was wrong. I didn't realize some were refused membership. I suppose it makes sense to me as well. A safe haven can be nice. I don't frequent the site. It has nothing to do with anymore than my being lazy, and frankly, more interested in debaucles.:-D

As far as my "ripping on Detroit and MCM...."
I thought I made it clear where I stood on this topic. My company dropped the ball in Ohio 4 years ago. I spend 80% of my life commuting back and forth from every end of Michigan imaginable. I hate the commutes, I hate the roads, I hate the ghettos, I hate the cheap hotels, I hate the crappy SBC/ATT sites, and I hate my employer. It was never about MCM. It was never about the membership. Unfortunately, many of the MCM membership took my comments as a blast on them individually. Some fired back. Some took it further and sterotyped other MM.NET members similarily. That is when it became personal, and the attacks gradually escalated to where we are now. I wish there was a way to turn it around....take it all back...I hate the I am afraid to utilize one of the best tuners in the US and another vendor at this point because they likely think I am an asshole and "one of them". This truly sucks....and I don't like it.

Last but not least....I now know you were denied at .us....but what if I were to request a membership at your MCM site? I mean a contributing member status? I could see all the forums. Straight out....for the same reasons we all flip flop...No hidden agenda..I just want to see what you guys are saying about me over there. And defend myself of course...:-D

No sir. Just you. Perhaps we can mend that someday.
What have I ever done to you other than defend myself from your comments of me and my city? I have always treated you with courtesy. I have met you on numerous occassions and have always tried to be nice to you. It seems after each meeting you go back and slame me and the MCM bunch. Maybe one day we can put this behind us. Tonight is not the night. Maybe you will have better luck tommorrow.

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
Barry, there are no hidden forums on MCM. Mike commented on the fact that he thought there should be a clubhouse for paying dues members. Simular to the contributing member forum on MM.net. We have actually thought about doing away with it due to lack of posting! It will be one of the things that Mike and I discuss with input from members. You have always been welcome at our site, the only thing a moderator has to do is answer an email from the new member after we verify it isnt a spam thing. NO ONE has ever been denied membership. Our site simply opperates on a looser set of rules, no nudity and no character assasination or brutally nasty language. I am not looking for trouble, i really dont have the time or inclination to deal with it. I havent spoke out against any of the new owners, just expressed outrage that logan dinked us, but I consider the source. You will be treated like any other visitor if you come to town for a tune and steak at Capers, after all, its all about the cars and good steaks at Capers!

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
never heard about the thong although I did see the infamous shell-bra modeling pic :dw:

Last edited:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
bigslim said:
You got it hanging in your bedroom, don't you?

I'm kinda partial to the one of Hottie but I'll keep you in mind, my friend :lol1:

man, try to lighten things up and what does it get me? :poke:

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
bigslim said:
You got a GTO Larry??? How could you?? I do like the color though.

Thanks. Yes Sir, I did. I love it. It's a kick in the ass to drive.

It's at Modular Speedworx right now having the blower installed.:pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread