Might Race A lamborghini murcielago...

ModularMax

Fast Cars & Freedom
Established Member
Ok i goto my local county college and theres alot of nice fast muscle cars this being the "good" area of NJ anyway theres this punk with a lamborghini murcielago who goes there (hes 22) he used to goto yale i think but flunked out or daddy didnt wanna pay the dean off any more, anyway to keep his lambo his dad makes him attened college, everyone thinks he has the fastest car but he wont race anyone he tells everyone its capable of low-mid 11s, is this true? if so what do they trap

i wanna put rich boy in his place what more will i need?

ModularMax

Fast Cars & Freedom
Established Member
Question: I see this said often on these sorts of websites. What exactly does it mean? What "place" is his, and why is he out of it?

hes high up in a castle in his mind cause his daddy makes more money then everyone else in town combined, i wanna remind him hes nthing more then 'just another person' like the rest of us, and you dont need 300,000$ to have a fast car

!PLUS! i have back seats and a trunk :banana:

Common

Established Member
Ok i goto my local county college and theres alot of nice fast muscle cars this being the "good" area of NJ anyway theres this punk with a lamborghini murcielago who goes there (hes 22) he used to goto yale i think but flunked out or daddy didnt wanna pay the dean off any more, anyway to keep his lambo his dad makes him attened college, everyone thinks he has the fastest car but he wont race anyone he tells everyone its capable of low-mid 11s, is this true? if so what do they trap

i wanna put rich boy in his place what more will i need?

Where in NJ?

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
You'll need considerably more then just pulley, intake, and cat-back. You might be able to keep up with a Gallardo, or at least not lose by more than a few cars, but you won't touch the Murcielago unfortunately.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Race him from a 55mph roll...man you got more than enough now to beat him! LOL....oh and post up the results. Get it on video if you can.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Oh I forgot to mention...Lambos are like bikes. The higher the speed the slower they are. So if you run him from say a 80mph roll he will hit a brick wall at 130ish and you will WALK-ON-BY!!!!!

p.s. get it on video

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Here is a dose of reality for you kid!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1IHWKjRIKEQ

Lambos are no joke, please tell me you have a whipple or KB and forgot to update your sig.

That's not really a fair comparison though. That Cobra had 496 RWHP (probably ported) and the Gallardo had a full exhaust setup. The Cobra driver seemed like he was very much lacking the driver mod as well...

From a dig would have been his only chance. It doesn't take much to take a Gallardo from a dig. I did it 3 times when I was full bolt-on/upper only without a tune. :D

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Oh I forgot to mention...Lambos are like bikes. The higher the speed the slower they are. So if you run him from say a 80mph roll he will hit a brick wall at 130ish and you will WALK-ON-BY!!!!!

p.s. get it on video

:lol: My R1 doesn't really shine until 100+ MPH. The same really goes for Lambo's. LOL

I have a feeling that you're being sarcastic. :lol1:

Common

Established Member
That's not really a fair comparison though. That Cobra had 496 RWHP (probably ported) and the Gallardo had a full exhaust setup. The Cobra driver seemed like he was very much lacking the driver mod as well...

From a dig would have been his only chance. It doesn't take much to take a Gallardo from a dig. I did it 3 times when I was full bolt-on/upper only without a tune. :D

:nono:

I know both of the guys, lambo owner was actually the passenger in the cobra?:read:

He is a member here "robiferreti"

He co-owns gotham rental, exotic car rental company.

Common

Established Member

p.s. get it on video

:lol:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Isn't the top speed set at/limited 186mph?

I seriously doubt his R1 would hit a true 186mph and if it did he wouldn't want to be on it. Plus I don't know, every Yamahama that I've run ended up behind me lol

Users who are viewing this thread