Might Race A lamborghini murcielago...

Stopsign32v

Established Member
It doesn't take much to take a Gallardo from a dig.

Not to start anything but have you seen a Gallardo really launch? Those things are NUTS out of the hole.

Wheres the video of the Gallardo getting the paper off his new tires?

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
I seriously doubt his R1 would hit a true 186mph and if it did he wouldn't want to be on it. Plus I don't know, every Yamahama that I've run ended up behind me lol

Hit up R1-Forums. I'm telling you that these guys claim to be just under 200 MPH with just a few modifications. Full Yosh exhaust, Power Commander, tune, etc...

Many have used GPS and have the threads to prove it. :shrug:

Common

Established Member
What part was I wrong about? Not arguing with you; just curious...

That was a fair race, driver was not as bad as you say. Lambos deserve respect, people act like it's a friggin kia, wtf is wrong with some of you.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Hit up R1-Forums. I'm telling you that these guys claim to be just under 200 MPH with just a few modifications. Full Yosh exhaust, Power Commander, tune, etc...

Many have used GPS and have the threads to prove it. :shrug:

Ah who knows, I think 200mph on a bike is stupid as hell.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Not to start anything but have you seen a Gallardo really launch? Those things are NUTS out of the hole.

Wheres the video of the Gallardo getting the paper off his new tires?

I guess it's all about the driver then. The dude I raced spun off of the line. :shrug: I can imagine that, with the right driver, any car is capable of launching.

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Just concede that he has a faster car than you and most people in the county. It's ok.... Don't be jealous that he has the money to afford a car like that. if you were in his place and your dad offered to give you a Lambo, you would take it and if you say otherwise you are lying and trying to be play it off to be cool.

So what if his dad pays for it, he's been lucky enough to be born into a well off family. Deal with it. It's your problem, not his. Get the chip off your shoulder and quit trying to prove yourself to the world

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
You sir dont stand a chance either from a dig or from a roll.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Why hasn't anyone said it? Ah hell I will....

Who gives a shit if the OPer beats him by 5 carlengths!!! He is still driving a Mustang and the other guy is cruising around in a V12 Lamborghini. He owns the bitches at your school.....

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
That was a fair race, driver was not as bad as you say. Lambos deserve respect, people act like it's a friggin kia, wtf is wrong with some of you.

I was just going off of the space that the Lambo put on the Cobra in between the Cobra's shifts. :shrug:

The 2nd race was a lot better if that counts for anything... :D

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Just concede that he has a faster car than you and most people in the county. It's ok.... Don't be jealous that he has the money to afford a car like that. if you were in his place and your dad offered to give you a Lambo, you would take it and if you say otherwise you are lying and trying to be play it off to be cool.

So what if his dad pays for it, he's been lucky enough to be born into a well off family. Deal with it. It's your problem, not his. Get the chip off your shoulder and quit trying to prove yourself to the world

And what are you driving? A 2003 Ford what?

Common

Established Member

Who gives a shit if the OPer beats him by 5 carlengths!!! He is still driving a Mustang and the other guy is cruising around in a V12 Lamborghini. He owns the bitches at your school.....

+1 bazilion

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member

$5k brake jobs and $1,500 oil changes? No thanks. I'll stick with my Cobra, thank you very much!

ModularMax

Fast Cars & Freedom
Established Member
wow didnt know they were THAT fast oh well, maybe after my TT kit next summer :D

However my buddy dose have a 03 cobra, intake, pulleys, port, cams making 580 wheel, he should take the lambo, yes?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread