MileHiDyno GP II...SVT Gauges and SOS pods

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
Venomous01 said:
When are these gauges shipping? I sent you a pm but haven't heard back yet. I just wanted to get a tracking # if possible. :beer:

The gauges usually ship out about 2 weeks after the order is placed. I will send everybody their tracking number when I get them from Speedhut. The gauges are made to order, they are not off the shelf. :beer:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
67scstang said:
The gauges usually ship out about 2 weeks after the order is placed. I will send everybody their tracking number when I get them from Speedhut. The gauges are made to order, they are not off the shelf. :beer:
Great mine should be shipping in the next few days then. Thanks! :beer:

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
Here is a quick list of the GP so far:
1) RedFireSVT
2) DSG2003SVT
3) CHINI
4) SVTYELLOWSTANG
5) 4CEFED
6) MCOBRASVT
7) COMPCOBRA
8) ICANSTANG
9) VENOMOUS01

Please let me know if I left anyone out so far.

I will be placing another order next Wed.

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
67scstang said:
We pulled the wires through first.Then, we just kept the wiring behind the gauge in the pod, plenty of room, no problems at all. Sorry to hear about your problem, it seem to always happen when your almost done!! Glad to hear Alan took care of you!!
i pulled out a dremel... :banana:

99SVTcobraVERT

i tried playing on the speedhut site and couldnt find the link for the 03 cobra? just the 94-98 cobra? i am curious if they have gauges that match the stock ones in color at night and the red svt logo too?? im pretty sure i read it that they do make this.

my other question is do they make an intercooler temp gauge??? i think this would be a great gauge for those of us with the factory heaton. and is the a/f ratio gauge a true wideband or like the other gauges where its basically for looks?

99SVTcobraVERT

also you can buy an overlay to make factory gauges light up blue?????? or am i missing something? this just lays over factory and can make it light up blue or factory green>? and can do the same with the boost/fuel gauges on the pillar?

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
I want to thank to Paul over @ MileHi, Speedhut and Alan over @ SOS. I was in a bit of a time crunch and relayed to Paul the importance of getting these installed by the 1st of July. FYI I paid for overnight shipping. He accommodated me in every way he could to get these gauges sent out ASAP. At first glance these products look great and I can't wait to get them up and running. SOS definitely has the best pillar/pods I have ever seen for the Mustangs and the Speedhut gauges are well crafted with great attention to detail. They look exactly how I expected them to. I had a great experience purchasing from these vendors and all 3 were very commendable when it came to their customer service, shipments and communication.

These parts definitely give you that custom feel without taking away from the stock look.

I should have it installed tonight. I am definitely due for some new pics of the car, engine and these gauges. As soon as I get some pics I will post them up.

Last edited:

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
Venomous01 said:
Paul I received the wrong NPT fitting for our Fuel rail for the Fuel Psi gauge. Can you get me the correct fitting?

What size did you get? The quickest way to get one right now and make sure it's the right one would to wwwSummitRacing.com, part number #3280. It should be a 1 1/6 male(rail) to 1 1/8 female(sensor) NPT fitting. Please let me know what size you got so I can get it fixed. Sorry for the confusion. :beer:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
67scstang said:
What size did you get? The quickest way to get one right now and make sure it's the right one would to wwwSummitRacing.com, part number #3280. It should be a 1 1/6 male(rail) to 1 1/8 female(sensor) NPT fitting. Please let me know what size you got so I can get it fixed. Sorry for the confusion. :beer:

Ok we have a few problems. First the fuel rail fitting is too big, not sure what size but it's too big. We had to custom fit it to an elbow to make it work, but I would like the correct size sent.

Second problem, everything works on the gauges except the blue back lights. I know this seems a bit awkward but I had my shop with 2 Ford electrical techs working on it. Everything was getting power correctly but it seemed like both epicenters are not working correctly or that the blue bulbs are dead. So it seems like I will need either 2 new epicenters or bulbs if possible.

Everything else works (Red pointer, gauges function, LED lights up, but the blue back light shows no life). I called and left a message for Speedhut to call me on Wednesday but if you can help that would be great. We can take this to pm's going forward as not to clutter this thread with the issue. If need be I can schedule a conference call with my techs and someone on your end who can assist.

I apologize for a slight thread hijack. :shrug:

Last edited:

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
Not sure what the problem could be. The best thing to do is talk to Aaron @ Speedhut. He is very helpfull. They test all the units before they are shipped to ake sure they are working. We have not had any issues with about 80+ sold so far. They do have a 5 year warranty on parts and Lifetime warranty on the main motherboard that controls the gauge........ Nobody matches that!! So if there is a problem, they will take care of it.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
67scstang said:
Not sure what the problem could be. The best thing to do is talk to Aaron @ Speedhut. He is very helpfull. They test all the units before they are shipped to ake sure they are working. We have not had any issues with about 80+ sold so far. They do have a 5 year warranty on parts and Lifetime warranty on the main motherboard that controls the gauge........ Nobody matches that!! So if there is a problem, they will take care of it.
I emailed Aaron. I will keep you posted Paul.

Thanks,
DJ

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Another big thanks to MileHi for putting on this GP. As of tonight, all orders in the GP will be shipped (there were a few "last minute" guys, lol)

Discount code is now disabled, until next time...

Thanks Paul!

Alan

Users who are viewing this thread