MileHiDyno GP II...SVT Gauges and SOS pods

NY04snake

track rat
Established Member
GA Terminator said:
I orderd my gauges at the end of June and I am starting to get concerned. I PM'd Paul twice at Mile Hi, with no response. How long was it taking for you guys to receive your gauges from the time that you ordered them??

Thanks!

+1

ditto! but, no need to get concerned, they may have had to batch up us stragglers to get the discount.

I would appreciate a tracking order for my 5 guages as well and PM'd him this morning to see wads up and will share when I get an answer.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Definately no need to be concerned guys. All gauges that have been paid for have been ordered. NY04Snake is right, we have to wait for a "group" of gauges to be ordered each time. We can't just place each order individually or we dont get the good pricing. It is taking a little longer to get these done this go around but they are all in the process and Paul will PM everyone once your gauges are shipped.

NY04snake

track rat
Established Member
sambandit said:
Definately no need to be concerned guys. All gauges that have been paid for have been ordered. NY04Snake is right, we have to wait for a "group" of gauges to be ordered each time. We can't just place each order individually or we dont get the good pricing. It is taking a little longer to get these done this go around but they are all in the process and Paul will PM everyone once your gauges are shipped.

thanks for the update Scott! ....Ahhh the thankless task of GP's, your the man! :beer:

I wasn't worried, can't wait to see them where the radio was, what in the world have have I done to my car!!!??? :D

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
I just PM'ed everyone back. The first batch of the GP just shipped out last week. The second batch should be going out the end of next week or the beginning of the following.

compcobra

Established Member
67scstang said:
I just PM'ed everyone back. The first batch of the GP just shipped out last week. The second batch should be going out the end of next week or the beginning of the following.

Wasn't I part of the first batch of the group Paul,( post#43) I must of got bumped to the second batch or, whats up?

Last edited:

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
compcobra said:
Wasn't I part of the first batch of the group Paul,( post#43) I must of got bumped to the second batch or, whats up?

I just got the tracking numbers for the first batch. They have attemped to deliver 11:59 Aug 1st, so you must have missed the first try. Just PM'ed you the number.

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
firemanmike said:
Is the group purchase still available? I want these gauges! Please let me know. I would also need the POD.

Hey, just send me a PM on what you would want and I can see what I can do for you.
Thanks-

NY04snake

track rat
Established Member
>67scstang or Sambandit<

any status on the last gauge order? I am getting close to needing them. Am I the only one with no gauges yet?

Waiting patiently?

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
NY04snake said:
>67scstang or Sambandit<

any status on the last gauge order? I am getting close to needing them. Am I the only one with no gauges yet?

Waiting patiently?

The last group of gauges should start shipping Wed. They are finishing the Gauge faces today!!! Thanks for being patient!!

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
I know it's little or no consolation....but, thanks again everybody! The gauges have been so successful that now there are jigs/templates and the like made up so in the future, whenever someone wants gauges, there will be no wait, they can be made immediately...

Thanks again to all involved and to Paul for making it all happen!

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
i would definately be interested in switching to these gauges. HOw long willl the wait be now since you say the templates are made.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
After payment is received, they take 5-7 business days to be made and then they are shipped, so noone should have to wait more than about 2 weeks total from beginning to end....

NY04snake

track rat
Established Member
.mmm... I would love a tracking number for mine, any projected date? Now the car is officially waiting on the gauges and up until now it didn't matter how long.

now it does.

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
NY04snake said:
.mmm... I would love a tracking number for mine, any projected date? Now the car is officially waiting on the gauges and up until now it didn't matter how long.

now it does.

Speedhut just emailed me today saying they should ship tomorrow. I will try to get the tracking numbers ASAP from them. Please keep in mind each gauge is made by hand. Sorry it's taken awhile........

FOURCED

3 honks and I own you
Established Member
Still waiting on mine as well... although my car isn't sitting because of the gauges not being in it. Currently it lacks a transmission and the whole IRS suspension :-D

I thought that they had shipped last week... and I've been expecting them the last couple days. Since they haven't shipped yet then I know it will be a few more days on them still.

Keep us updated Paul/Scott.

Shannon

Users who are viewing this thread