MODERATOR's CLOSE MY ACCOUNT!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
:cryying:

This is funny. I didn't read the whole thread, the first few posts were enough for me. Pissing and moaning about stupid useless threads being removed? Come on people. Get real.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Read the whole thread instead of just a few posts. The gist of this thread is keeping Poisonous mods as a member AND figuring out how to solve the site slowdown.

kaos

Established Member
don't delete 90 pages in new edge. that's almost the entire forum. there's already barely any research material as is. how about a % from each one. that's a little more fair.

mx_9

Established Member
Originally posted by SweetSVT99
What's wrong with whoring?!

1) It takes up space.
2) It takes up bandwidth.
3) It has become very excessive.
4) It is AGAINST THE RULES.

The moderators are doing their job by closing and archiving threads that are against the rules.

I enjoy this site.

If you take up a collection to increase bandwidth I'll paypal you $20. In addition, if you make Euphoric One a Moderator I'll increase that paypal to $30.

Not joking on either account.

Chris
SVT STi

Last edited:

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Originally posted by mx_9
I enjoy this site.

If you take up a collection to increase bandwidth I'll paypal you $20. In addition, if you make Euphoric One a Moderator I'll increase that paypal to $30.

Not joking on either account.

Chris
SVT STi

:eek: :eek: :dw:

But in all seriousness can we set up a java applet chat room that could stop some of the post whoring. But me myself I really enjoy some of those posts. But can understand why there outlawed also ! And i'll be in also to help out if he hosts a Java Chat Room ! :)

EvoOwner

Now with even MORE ownage
Established Member
In the short time I've been here, I have also come to enjoy this site. I like meaningless whoring threads, but only when they have some comedic entertainment value. Here's my own personal opinion:

This site is very popular and seems to be growing. I think excessive closing of threads, removing of stored pics, putting limits on thread life etc, are all just temporary fixes here.

I think there are enough dedicated members here that could provide enough donations for system/bandwidth upgrades. Hell you could even put a gold star next to the donators name or something, some people tend to like that kind of recognition...Oh BTW, I also think Euphoric One would make a great mod. :D

Last edited:

SVT4ME

Established Member
I think people will do what people will do and you cant stop that. A little whoring never hurt but just makes it harder to get info

Users who are viewing this thread