MODERATOR's CLOSE MY ACCOUNT!

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
hell, for 20 bucks, i'll call the guy a chicken fu***r!!!

license and registration...chicken fu***r...buckkaaaaaaa! (supposed to sound like a chicken, ya, also from super troopers)

kaos

Established Member
Originally posted by amwalker
hell, for 20 bucks, i'll call the guy a chicken fu***r!!!

license and registration...chicken fu***r...buckkaaaaaaa! (supposed to sound like a chicken, ya, also from super troopers)

:lol: Don't forget littering and....littering and....

kaos

Established Member
He's gone too! Damn. I guess I need a girlfriend now so that I won't depend on this board for fun anymore. I don't like change. I'm going to pm you my number and let me know when things are going down because I still want to kick it with you guys. I don't like change.

:(:(:(

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
So do you want to leave mostly because your friend was given the boot, or is it just your decision, and you're using him as evidence that the board should be managed differently?

I'm quite surprised that his account was retired. He's been a member since Aug 2002. Now, it took a while for Tony to get kicked off, and he was begging for it. Tetge should have had some sort of seniority, but I don't know the story here, so I can't pass judgement

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:nonono: Thats not Right LL.

Remember the Past Brotha, Tetge's my pep's bro.

That was truly a missed key. The E and the R are right next to each other. My fault for not proof reading it.

PS, what's a pep?

Aaron_01

Banned

PS: Scoriox :dw: Not sure if ur flaming but if you ARE DROP DEAD!
If you not sorry....my mis-understanding

Hes probobly not, he does have sandy vaginal aggression

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Dave,

I like the pics. Sometimes a picture IS worth a thousand words. I am glad to see you still posting. I love your little beer drinking kitty!

If it is possible, I would eliminate 500+ pages from Roadside, 30 pages from Smackdown, 90 pages from Roadkill, 15 pages from Donut shop, 200+ pages from The Market, 50+ pages from JDM, 150+ pages from 2nd Generation, 80 pages from SN95, 90 pages from New Edge, 30 pages from Terminator, 30 pages from Cobra R, and 50+ pages from Testing Club [There's no reason to keep the testing pages]. This gives a total of 1315+ PAGES that could be deleted with little impact to any of us. That's a lot of bandwidth...

Another suggestion is to limit the amount of time a thread lives as has been suggested above. If no one posts for XX days, the thread is gone. If you guys want to keep tech threads, maybe a moderator could check new threads each day and put a notation by tech threads that would eliminate deletion for that thread. Tech stays, BS or dated threads get deleted. These threads being deleted would take their attachments with them so the bandwidth savings would be HUGE.

Comments or other suggestions? I know we have some computer people on the site. What do you experts think?

Aaron_01

Banned
Originally posted by flyn high again
Dave,

I like the pics. Sometimes a picture IS worth a thousand words. I am glad to see you still posting. I love your little beer drinking kitty!

If it is possible, I would eliminate 500+ pages from Roadside, 30 pages from Smackdown, 90 pages from Roadkill, 15 pages from Donut shop, 200+ pages from The Market, 50+ pages from JDM, 150+ pages from 2nd Generation, 80 pages from SN95, 90 pages from New Edge, 30 pages from Terminator, 30 pages from Cobra R, and 50+ pages from Testing Club [There's no reason to keep the testing pages]. This gives a total of 1315+ PAGES that could be deleted with little impact to any of us. That's a lot of bandwidth...

Another suggestion is to limit the amount of time a thread lives as has been suggested above. If no one posts for XX days, the thread is gone. If you guys want to keep tech threads, maybe a moderator could check new threads each day and put a notation by tech threads that would eliminate deletion for that thread. Tech stays, BS or dated threads get deleted. These threads being deleted would take their attachments with them so the bandwidth savings would be HUGE.

Comments or other suggestions? I know we have some computer people on the site. What do you experts think?

Sounds like a plan, now all we need is for it to be approved by the owner/admins and then for it to go in effect

LogiWorld123

Established Member
PS: Scoriox :dw: Not sure if ur flaming but if you ARE DROP DEAD!
If you not sorry....my mis-understanding

All I did was sound the drama alarm, and you just sounded another one, so now it is a 2 alarm drama thread on SVTPerformance.

dalarm.gif
dalarm.gif

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
all I know is that the stagnant pics on the 550 pages of THREADS on roadside that no one will ever look at again may be part of the slowdowns. I just went back to page 578 and sure as hell just about every thread has pics and repeat sigs. I also try to edit into a lot of posts to cut down on another one to finish a thought.

Last edited:

Big Top GT

Jackstand Racer
Established Member
OK, can someone tell me why whoring is still going on in MY thread?

I tried to be nice, but i just let it break down.

I even reported the post TWICE to moderators...

This guy is still busting my balls...

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74134

Thanks guys.. Hopefully a moderator will see this and contact me. This kind of thing has to stop and we need some rules for people who do this sort of whoring.

Thanks for looking.
Alan

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Kevin,
With my plan, any old pics WOULD be deleted when the thread they are on gets deleted from non posting. If people are still using a thread, the pics stay. When no one posts for XX days, the entire thread including pics, is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread