Moral question

Rct851

Established Member
Looooots of dudes out there cheating, using drugs and sleeping with students... Nothing to see here really. Stay at the gym if it's a good gym

1o1proof

Established Member
Go take care of his wife since it bothers you so much

From OPs tone it seems this is an option. Wife of gym owner that he is member to, yet terribly concerned with her well being. Defiantly more to this story.

GRUSE

Established Member
The kid most likely not even his.Are you jealous he got one knocked up,is banging another and probably has a third for back up.
Hope this makes it over to SD,so much for fun than arguing about killing minorities.

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
I'd have a definite problem supporting his business. There are plenty of gyms out there. Make the switch, and tell him why. People should be held accountable for their actions. I love spending my money locally. I used to love spotted cow beer---made in new glarus, Wisconsin. When I found out the owner of the brewery is a massive Obama supporter, I stopped drinking the beer. That may seem a little extreme, but there's a similar beer brewed in Milwaukee with a better name, anyways.

Lol @ thinking anyone cares about where you spend your money

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
From OPs tone it seems this is an option. Wife of gym owner that he is member to, yet terribly concerned with her well being. Defiantly more to this story.

Nope, that's it. It's not so much concern for her as it is supporting immorality. I also don't play another guy's saved game.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
The kid most likely not even his.Are you jealous he got one knocked up,is banging another and probably has a third for back up.
Hope this makes it over to SD,so much for fun than arguing about killing minorities.

Not at all. My girl is an amazing person in spite of being a woman.

Zemedici

Established Member
Too many potential aspects the story

What does who the owner screws have to do with how you work out? That's like me not buying taco bell because the owner likes wearing green shirts.

Ponyracer1

Established Member

Ops the father of the wives fetus, the wives husband is the Ops step brother from a previous divorce caused by the mailman banging his step mother and her having kittens.

Clear?

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member

I live in a very small town and make a boat load of money. People care. I won't explain the concept to you but if you want to get a financial lesson, just let me know, and I'll educate you.

Did I mention I can bench press 600lbs?

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Man, some of these new people.

If I had options where to go, I would pack up. While some people may not care, some do. I am not going to pay an incredible amount over one place or another on principles and morals. But, If I have options of where I spend my money within reason then I will try and spend it at a place that is better when it comes to morals and principals.

mavisky

Established Member
I wouldn't leave the gym just because of that. Hell if my morals got into my purchasing decisions that much I'd have to sell back all the electronics I own full of rare earth minerals mined by children in Africa.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This is a dumb thread.

OP, you must have been cheated on before or have some kind of connection to his wife.

If the gym is a good gym, keep going. If you can save money, or workout at a better gym, leave.

Wasted 5 minutes of my morning.

Harleyvrod54

Established Member
I'd have a definite problem supporting his business. There are plenty of gyms out there. Make the switch, and tell him why. People should be held accountable for their actions. I love spending my money locally. I used to love spotted cow beer---made in new glarus, Wisconsin. When I found out the owner of the brewery is a massive Obama supporter, I stopped drinking the beer. That may seem a little extreme, but there's a similar beer brewed in Milwaukee with a better name, anyways.

In Wisconsin they will care, I know plenty of friends that used to drink Spotted Cow religiously. They loved the stuff, and always had a case of it in their fridge but now they refuse to drink it. With how many brewerys there are in WI, it's easy to find a brand that you support.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
In Wisconsin they will care, I know plenty of friends that used to drink Spotted Cow religiously. They loved the stuff, and always had a case of it in their fridge but now they refuse to drink it. With how many brewerys there are in WI, it's easy to find a brand that you support.

I think if you dig deep enough you can find something you and a owner of any business don't see eye to eye on.

Users who are viewing this thread