More Powder House Pics. Mystichrome inside

HandBanana

Established Member
Snakeskin design is incredible. Keep up the good work but be wary of that new street painter, dude is serious!

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Wow, awesome work man! Can you do interior/plastic parts as well??

starnsey

Established Member
$150 for the teardown, coating, and rebuild with all new seals. I have an extra set that I do exchanges on. I charge you a core, coat my set, mail them to you and you swap them out with your stockers and mail them back for a core refund.

I have a set of the fronts too. They're $200 for the rebuild/coating. You can pick the color of the calipers and the "COBRA" letters. These prices include the mounting brackets too.

q0ge.jpg

dsc8952d.jpg

I've got another set of these in the shop right now too. I'll post pics of them tonight.

-Brian

Wow, guess I'll be in touch relatively soon. Thanks for the response!

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Maaaaaaaaan I wish snakeskin hydro-dips were out when I had my '04 Cobra. Cobra guys can literally snakeskin hydro-dip their interior pieces and underhood pieces and it'll all be very fitting. Cant think of many cool hydro-dip ideas for my Boss 302. Maybe I'll hydro-dip a coffee mug and suit/tie on my BOSS cai lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, those calipers are great. Perfection there. I can how/why you're in demand for your painting/coating services.

As far as the rogue "street painter", you've got some serious competition there. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread