Motortrend Cop Chase 2013 GT500

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
that's pretty funny, but needed more street action and not just the industrial park

jtfx6552

Established Member
Gravel bothered me as well.

Car looks bad ass. I noticed in this video, and the Road Atlanta pictures, the cars don't seem to have the 4wd stance they had in some earlier pictures.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
some of the comments on the youtube page sound like C5 fanboys....

its not meant to be realistic, its a fun video. I enjoyed it and thanx for posting! Im also looking forward to the 200mph next week

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Nice fun video and good driving. In the spirit of the MM commercial, "Only a idiot would think its real..."

bluediamond

13 Shelby aka El Diablo
Established Member
I couldnt help but think when the gravel was flying that sooner or later
that car and the other hot lapped 500's by the mag. guys will eventually
be for sale to the public.
Always garaged, rarely driven...yeah right! lol

mrose75

Established Member
That video sucked!! I would have like to have seen a lot more tire shredding and high speed something or another rather than spin outs in gravel and poorly choreographed slow mo shots. Could've been much better....

chuckstang

Established Member
Gravel bothered me as well.

Car looks bad ass. I noticed in this video, and the Road Atlanta pictures, the cars don't seem to have the 4wd stance they had in some earlier pictures.

when i saw it at the ny auto show it was substantially higher off the ground than the boss 302 but i agree about these new pics, so who knows.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
not sure why all the holier than thou youtube commenters are hating on this vid, it's obviously just a low budget fun piece slapped together. being an amateur/wannbe videographer, i thought they did an awesome job on the production and direction. but i guess it's shit since the production values aren't up to james cameron's standards:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread