Mviv??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Jerry Barnes said:
TMAC1337,

Where are you coming from? Once again, How did I get in to the conversation. Your comments sound pretty sarcastic! Or am I reading this wrong? I will apologize again for doing a good job of producing a good product that people like. I am very sorry! Never said you didn't, no reason to apologize, you should be proud!

TMAC you said I am sitting back and quietly letting everyone else do my selling. Buddy, you need to pull your head out of your ass! I won't sit back and let someone that doesn't know jack shit about anything tell me I can't speak for myself!!! Nobody has said our product is the end-all be-all supercharger product. That is almost laughable! You sit back and giggle all the time while others do your dirty work. You naughty school girl! If you have ever read, I hope you can read, that I have always said that everyone produces a good product and not said anything bad about others peoples choices in superchagers. If I am on a pedestal, it's because the uneducated, like you, put me there. Hail to the Blower King! Thanks! As far as everyone else, I am a Marauder owner that enjoys his work, period. Your more than that, your a Blower King in my small peasant eyes!

If you want to say something to me my number is (313)336-6135. Or come to the drag strip in March and I will gladly spell it out for you! I'm glad someone can spell really well around here!

And in terms of winning, what did I win??? Oh, by the way we sold 2 more Marauder Supercharger kits today. We are up to #119 or #120. You ask what you won and then you immediately directly answer it. And my mother always told me I was the stupid one! I salute you oh Blower King, cornered the market you indirectly did!

Monopolization of the web site, behind the scenes string pulling and capitalizing on blower money spent??????? I haven't even met you and you have impressed me as one of the biggest assholes I have never known!!!! Yahwn.........such profanity by one so exalted is very shocking to me!

And in terms of buying me a beer, forget it! Spend the money on repairing that piece of shit you drive or night school!!!! And I thought my car smelled like roses, but then again I don't have toadies wiping my butt!

Please don't buy a Trilogy Kit, keep the ProCharger or buy a Vortec! I can choose my customers and you won't be one of them! Please Jerry, I really really really want one. I apologize, can I buy one now?

If you have the balls, I will meet you in Orlando or Bradenton in March, but I bet you don't have the balls! Oh Jerry stop being so cruel, my toes are curling!

How's that for quietly being behind the scenes and pulling the strings! Just proved to me what I already knew, and it was sooooo easy to do it. Thanks!

Well, the Wizard finally starts to peel the curtain back and show his true colors! Such profanity, just shocking. I feel just like the Wicked Witch of the West. What audacity I have, truly a low point for me. I'm sorry to interupt all the Munchkins dancing down the Yellow Brick Cash Road to see the Wizard.

Give it me Jerry, don't hold back at all! I feel you can do better. Let me have it! Show all your Munchkins how it is done! 117 Kits at 6K buys a lot of Yellow Bricks, but then again, your just in this because your such a great guy!

Last edited:

MENACE

Banned
tmac1337 said:
Jerry, your kit is a good, safe, reliable after market kit for a car. But no more than that. It is not the kit of all kits. SURE IT IS, JUST LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF KITS SOLD VERSUS THE OTHERS. THE MASSES HAVE SPOKEN.......... TRILOGY HAS SOLD MORE, IT LOOKS BETTER, IS MORE RELIABLE AND OUTPERFORMS ALL THE OTHERS. :p All the kits produce a lot of performance for the owners and have proven themselves reliable. THE OTHERS HAVE NOT SOLD ENOUGH KITS TO PROVE ANYTHING.......... But your kit is the only one that has been grossly mis-represented and put on a high pedestal while you have sat quietly back for 3 years and let others sell it for you and rip your competition to pieces on one lonely website (correct that, now 2). TRILOGY HAS SOLD MORE KITS IN THE PAST MONTH THAN SLO-CHARGER WILL PROBABLY EVER SELL. Congratulations, you won! Big surprise that. NOT REALLY, TRILOGY ALWAYS WINS. :banana: You should be commendend for the monopolization of the website, capitalization of all the blower money spent, and indirect string pulling from behind the scenes. That is what being in business is, and you have done an excellent job hands down. :rockon: Noone can fault a businessman for doing so. THATS RIGHT, SO WHATS YOUR POINT? If we ever meet I promise to buy you a beer and toast your conquest to all present! The end result has been all the infighting and personal attacks that have also gone on for 3 years now. LIKE YOUR NUMEROUS ATTACKS ON DENNIS REINHART?

That being said I hope everyone buys a Trilogy Kit, or trades in the kits they already have for a Trilogy kit, so everyone can go back to being friends again.
:lol: SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER JEALOUS/DISGRUNTLED OWNER OF ONE OF THE OTHER SUPERCHARGERS HAS COME TO REALIZE HE MADE THE WRONG CHOICE AND IS NOW TRYING TO MAKE HIMSELF FEEL BETTER ABOUT IT. :kaboom:
If not, I hope I blow-mouthed enough to really get this thread going! :pepper:YES, YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH BLOWING, NOW GO LOOK AT THAT MISTAKE UNDER YOUR HOOD AND CRY SOME MORE......... :whine: :(

:rollseyes :rollseyes

Jerry Barnes

Established Member
Response from Jerry Barnes

SergntMac said:
I'm not your buddy. If you want to make a point, call me "pal". It's a more uniformly accepted insult that I get immediately. Furthermore, skip the clinical diagnoses, you have no genuine understanding of the mental state, and your conduct here reinforces my position. I am not "suspicious", I have facts.
Glad you brought this up, pal. Charlie and I talked extensively and compared notes. We are on the same page today, and I'm not giving him any grief, just my respect.

Following your train of suggestions in the Sebring/MV-IV thread at the MM.Net, your posts preceeding JimLam's submission of a plan to Logan for Sebring, is telling. Jim was clearly urged by you to believe that immediate action was necessary "before it's too late." This can be seen by anyone interested in looking it up, just start at the top of the page.

There is no deadline approaching. A Marauderville National meet can be scheduled when agreements are struck. Yes, we are burning calendar daylight, but once a majority of members throw their support behind one location, the date can be hammered out by what other events will be available in the immediate area. The Marauder.Net is famous for it's diplomacy and democracy, your suggestion that major decisions like this be made in smoke filled back rooms without consulting the membership at large, is wholly distasteful, and not just to my own pallet.

I'm sure your assistance to Charlie was well intended, but it constitutes more concealed information and behind the scenes action, which all members should have privy to. "Besides a few quick polls to get ideas, the MV venue will be set by a small group..." is bullshit. Maybe we should ask the MM.Net membership about this? Don't have to...

As it has happened already, many folks were upset with JimLam's initiative to reserve an event for Logan's consideration. But, he did so at your urging, and he has since found himself afowl of the SSM club for that. This proves that "a few choosing for the many" will not pass muster within the MM.Net national club.

I understand all has been smoothed out, but it wasn't necessary business to begin with. The SSM already has some growing pains they are working out, and your manuevering has caused them more. You have expressed this deadline here too, "hurry befiore it's too late" is posted somewhere ^ there. Bullshit. All we need is agreement on location, and the planning will fall into place, and this has worked very well for all previous events.

I think you should keep out of this now. Your advice has been taken, and it has been shown to be troublesome. You have had your turn at advising, please wait for a specific request for assistance. You wrecked Sebring before it had any chance at all, what's next? Vegas? Lexington? Nashville? Memphis? What are you going to break next?

As a representative of a club that has turned down the opportunity to host MV-IV for any reason at all, you have shown as much unwillingness to manage it as I have. You want me to step away, but I'm not telling anyone to make any decisions on their own, take any initiatives, or, ignore the interests and participation of the MM.Net membership at large. Fact is, I haven't given anyone any advice at all, I'm just voicing my opinion on this topic.

Y'all keep mentioning a Chicago based affair, go ahead, launch it. Contact all the Windy City members you can find, seek out the group and help them build it. However, know one thing going in...We've been hanging out together for over 3 years, we know each other rather well. If any of us felt hosting a national "come one, come all" event was in our future, it would have taken place already. By agreement (up to this time) we are not a formal club, organization, or, association. We're just a bunch of guys who get together for lunch every so often, and it seems we like it this way. That may change at any time, but it hasn't changed yet.

One thing that disturbs my "disturbed" mind...Why is the MCM so determined
to make things happen in other territories, but they don't want to host themselves? Y'all say "MV-III, it can't be done any better". Prolly not, but I'm not afraid to find out.

Comments deleted on suggestions from good friends

Sincerely,

Jerry

Last edited:

MENACE

Banned
Jerry Barnes said:
Oh, by the way we sold 2 more Marauder Supercharger kits today. We are up to #119 or #120.

Congrats Jerry, the Trilogy kit has proven itself to be the supercharger of choice for those Marauder owners in the know! :burnout: :thumbsup:

MENACE

Banned
Jerry Barnes said:
TMAC1337, I haven't even met you and you have impressed me as one of the biggest assholes I have never known!!!!!

Hey, lets not forget Sergnt Wac.................. :poke: :burn: :kaboom:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Follow the yellow brick road, tra la!
Follow the yellow brick road, tra la!

Follow! Follow!
Follow! Follow!
Follow the yellow brick road
Follow the yellow brick road
Follow the yellow brick, follow the yellow brick
Follow the yellow brick road!
Give me all your hard earned Gold!

If ever a wonderful Wiz there was
The Wizard of Trilogy is one because
Because because because because
Because of the wonderful string pulling he does!

Oh, you're off to see the Wizard,
The wonderful Wizard of Trilogy!
You'll find he is a whiz of a Blower King
If ever a slimey King there was.

If ever a wonderful Wiz there was
Because because because because because.....
Because of the deceitful things he does
....(whistled) because of the unscrupulous things he does

You're off to see the Wizard
You're off to see, you're off to see

Oh, we're off to see the Wizard
The wonderful Wizard of Trilogy
We'll find he is a whiz of a banker
If ever a monopoly maker there was.

If ever a wonderful string puller there was
Because because because because because
Because of the manipulative things he does
....(whistled) because of the palm greasing things he does!

We're off to see the Wizard
The wonderful Wizard of Trilogy
We're off to see, We're off to see

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
Tim, you don't pull any punches.

boxer_getting_slammed.jpg

Last edited:

MENACE

Banned
Jerry Barnes said:
Are you nuts? Have you lost your mind?

You are a low life MF and I am tired of you shooting you mouth off when you have got shit for brains.

And you will not be a Trilogy customer. I will go broke before I sell you a supercharger!

Sarg, this is our last communication. I think you are dog shit!!!

Sincerely,

Jerry

Very well said Jerry............. :bowdown:

Don't let him get to you, he's just a scumbag hiding behind a badge. :xpl:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up North high
There's a place caled Trilogy that I heard of
Once in an overpriced lullabye

Mony is green
And the dream that you dare to dream
Of getting an unprice gouged Trilogy Kit Really does come true

One day I wish upon a Blower King
Wake up where the string pullers are far
behind me
Where gold flows like lemondrops into Trilogies accounts
Where upon the Trilogy deceipt stops
That's where you'll find me

Truth flys away like the birds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow only if they can afford to
Why, oh why can't I take out a big Munchkin loan and join the toady few?

Where gold melt like lemondrops into Trilogy's accounts
After all the competition has been beat down and stopped
That's where you'll find me
Wishing I owned a Trilogy!

Jerry pulls all his strings
Birds fly over the rainbow if they can afford to
Why, oh why can't I?

DJP

Established Member
SOMEONE PLEASE CALL 911!!!!!! I ate too much popcorn and my stomach hurts.

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
Jerry, our cars do run and we don't need a bottle on them but I forgot you do want to be King Jerry.

Jerry Barnes said:
This picture reminds me of how I am going to K.O. you at the Drag Strip in Florida. That's if your cars run! See you at the Drag Strip, Goof Balls or should I say No Balls!!

The Wizard will Wiz on you!

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
If only I owned a Trilogy!

I could while away the hours
Conferring with my loan agent to pay for it
Consulting with the bank.
And my head I'd be a-scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin' to rob and steal to get money
If I only had a Trilogy.

I'd unravel every misrepresented truth
For any individual car owner
In trouble or in financial pain after the rip off
With the thoughts I'd be a-thinkin'
I could be another customer
If I only had a Trilogy.

Oh I could tell you why
The cowardly wizard hides behind the curtain
His toadies doing his selling and personal attacks for certain
I could think of things I'd never thunk before like Jerry hasn't made any money
but then I'd sit, and think to believe, that would really be bullshit!

I would not be just a Marauder owner
My head all full of stuffin'
Bent over for the Wizard's fraudulent sales pitches
I would laugh and I'd be merry
Jerry would be a dingleBerry
If I only had Trilogy.

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
SgtMac, I disagree with you Tri-low-G-String analogy!

Jerry is a highly successful businessman and does goal oriented product mapping. I hear he models his kits after another highly successful fanchise...vacuums.

First came the ROOMBA,
Which simply moves about your house and sucks up dirt.

Second came the SCUBA,
Another highly successful robotic vacuum cleaner that uses soap and water to clean your floor.

Thirdly (the Trilogy) is the JEWBA,
Which Jerry based his Marauder kit on. It simply blows a lot of hot air and sucks all the money out of your pockets and vitually cleans out your bank accounts.

Now that is successful business modeling.

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Come On You Dirty Little School Girl Blower King!

I Know Your On The Phone With Your Munchkins!

Let Me Have It....show Em How Its Done!

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
MENACE said:
Congrats Jerry, the Trilogy kit has proven itself to be the supercharger of choice for those Marauder owners in the know! :burnout: :thumbsup:

DOROTHY, COULD YOU STRUT AROUND IN YOUR RED PUMPS FOR US!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread