Mviv??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Barnes

Established Member
jstevens said:
Dear Jerry,
Please do not talk with these idiots anymore. They are just not worth it. We all know why the Trilogy s/c is the best. Afterall, it is what the OEM would've been based on.

I also don't understand all the back stabbing going on. This was supposed to be about MV4.

John,

You are right, but when you don't say anything, they say you are behind the scenes pulling the strings. When you do say something, they say you are trying to run things your way. I try to be politically correct on these web sites and work to make everyone get along, but once and a while people like these dipshits cross the line and I can't keep quiet. They insult my friends, they insult the purpose of the club and they insult me! Well I have had enough and I will come after them from now on. The Silent Majority does not like to engage in open conflict with these Goof Balls. Well I am sick and tired of it and I will not tolerate this bullshit anymore. If they want to go toe-to-toe then I am all for it!!!! I am going to call it, like I see it from now on!

Sounds like something is going on in Florida for MVIV and I will support it! I hope Claude, Chuck, Mark, Brian and the others are all part of the planning. They are a great bunch of people and I enjoy hanging out with them. If it doesn't end up in Florida, I will support it where ever it is.

I am just not going to sit back and let people take cheap shots at me or my friends, period! So if people don't like me, just say and I will tell them to go piss off!

As you know we have had some great times and I am looking forward to another great year of get-togethers. I just finished talking to Dave, Slim and Mike and we are as committed as ever to not letting dipshits rule the club. And I mean it!

Look forward to seeing you this weekend at the dinner.

Jerry

Last edited:

DJP

Established Member
Jerry Barnes said:
DJP,

Let me know what events you a planning on attending and I will check to see if some of us are going to be there. It would be a pleasure to hang out together, supercharged or NA. It does not matter to us. We have a lot of both in our club and everyone gets along great! Once again, it's a pleasure to meet you!

Sincerely,

jerry

Jerry, thanks. I will do that.

Dave

MarauderMike

Established Member
jstevens said:
I also don't understand all the back stabbing going on.

John, I couldn't agree with you more. Some people are just idiots, some people are just agitators and some are both. Decide for yourself who is what.

If anyone is compelled to post their opinion as to which one of these categories another member falls into then we already know which category YOU fall into.

Some people need to check the egos at the door before entering. Just my 2 cents worth, because responding to anything else in this thread not related to MVIV would be a waste of resources.

CRUZTAKER

Effin Marauder ownr
Established Member
rich_long said:
Hi everbody!!!
Hope the IV planning goes well. I look forward to meeting as many as possible at Sebring, even if it's not an "offical" MM thingy.

Hi Rich...all is well over here.
They're making tons of progress. :dw:

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
bigslim, you are just one of those guys that alot of people just don't like, including myself. Why don't you quit telling people how you like Jd's kit soo much. Blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa.It's really getting to be an old song. JD does not need your approval. He is more of a man there you will ever think about being. I sold two kit # 10's because one person never sent in a check. I stated that on the web. I have sold a total of 11 kits. If you don't beleive it, I really don't care. You are just looking for dirt where ever you can get it but there is just none there. Wht don't you look underneath you sleazy fat finger nails for some vacume belt dust or something. Go back under the rock in which your crawled from. Poor rock!

bigslim said:
Mr. TMAC, I don't understand where all this came from. It was about MVIV. Now you want to start with the supercharger wars. What's wrong, Reinhart won't come out and play with you.

You went on for such a long time about how Reinhart stole his design. You then said that he spying around your car. You wanted everyone to feel sorry for you. I, for a while even started to see your point. I thought you had changed but I see that you are just as ignorant as ever. You cannot get off the supercharger thing. Let it rest This is getting really old. Why not start another fight. Oop's, you already did.

The other fight you started was doing your best not to have MVIV in Florida. You did this because you thought Reinhart was going to be a big part of it. Who cares if Reinhart was going to sponser it. Do you have the resourses to sponser it. I didn't think so. No not only did this but you also separated the Florida guys into different camps.

You now say Jerry got his design from a vacuum. So what if it was true. I know he has sold a sh!tload more than anyone else. Maybe it is because his blower was devoloped using state-of-the-art technology. It wasn't piece fitted in a garage. If you had been at MVIII you would have been treated to a tour of Trilogy and seen where such a great kit was devoloped. I bet you spent more than $6000 to finally get your car to run anything respectful. Now before you flame me on this I have said before that the FIT kit was good. I have driven JD's car and was quite impressed. I also find that JD is a very cool guy to know. You on the other hand cry way too much for me. I see you have one fan.

Greg, I been meaning to ask you "How many number 11 kits will you sell"?? I think you sold kit number 10 about five or six times. Everytime I turned around you were announcing the sale of kit #10. I even got a few PM's asking me how many times is this guy gonna sell this same kit. But then again this is from the same guy that won't ever admit to his car "BLOWING UP" on the dyno. Oh, I forgot you rebuilt the engine because you wanted more power. You hadn't even driven the car on the street and you wanted more power?? Well I guess you couldn't drive it. I blew up real good.

Back to you TMAC. Jerry has offered up a race in Florida. Be the man that you say you are and go to it. You can always do like Mac did and say you are coming and then attend the "CARSHOW" at the track.

All of you guys are real sorry. You guys just have to come after the "Detroit Guys". You guys are so jealous that we are well organzied and true to one another. You know something, It really won't make me a bit of difference if there is a MVIV. I know that my friends and I will have so much to do here that If I can't make it so what. We do things other than sitting around thinking about you stole my design or who rode in my car. Get a life.

bigslim

Established Member
maraudernkc said:
bigslim, you are just one of those guys that alot of people just don't like, including myself. Why don't you quit telling people how you like Jd's kit soo much. Blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa.It's really getting to be an old song. JD does not need your approval. He is more of a man there you will ever think about being. I sold two kit # 10's because one person never sent in a check. I stated that on the web. I have sold a total of 11 kits. If you don't beleive it, I really don't care. You are just looking for dirt where ever you can get it but there is just none there. Wht don't you look underneath you sleazy fat finger nails for some vacume belt dust or something. Go back under the rock in which your crawled from. Poor rock!

The problem that you seem to have is that I really like JD. I really like hanging out with him. You would have seen that but you too were too busy selling kit #10 over and over and over and over. Your puppet TMAC couldn't make it either. I guess he was standing on the street corner wearing that billboard with your product on it looking around to see if Reinhart was in his car again.

:wf: Once again you guys have turned this into something that had nothing to do with the original thread. You guys are so insistent on continuing this supercharger war while Jerry is selling his a$$ off of superchargers :burnout: . You know something Greg, I used to give you props for your kit. Believe it or not I still like your kit. If there was no Trilogy kit I would have probably bought yours. Like I said I drove JD's car and was impressed with it. I don't know what else you want me to say. I can't believe you are slamming someone for actually saying you had a good product. Once again, I like your product. It is you that I don't like :loser: .

Answer me one thing. This is a honest question. You following me here. I don't want to go too fast. You keeping up with me. OK, here it is. You ready?? Tell me this Greg, why is it no Auto Manufactor uses a centrifucal blower as OEM :shrug: ?? I will give you week for that one. I know it is a really hard question. Tell you what, ask TMAC. I am sure he all the answers to everything. BTW, ask him where Bin Laden is. :poke:

BTW, what was the cost of the rebuild when you blew up your car on the dyno??? I guess you didn't want to chance it again since your claim some movie studio wanted your car :bs: . Yeah, probably "Fear Factor" to use on some stunt. I will be watching for it to be dropped off some building.

If by chance someone ask me to recommend the best backyard, home garage devoloped kit on the market I will surely tell them about you. You have my word "Pal".

bigslim

Established Member
BTW Greg :smmon: , I just looked the picture in your signature. I have those some pipes used in my toilet plumbing. Where is the pull chain to flush that kit? :lol:

MENACE

Banned
bigslim said:
Yes, we have Menace (don't know why but I love this guy)

:lol1: I know why....its because I have the same great taste in superchargers and because I am also not afraid to speak my mind. :beer:

:p

SergntMac

Established Member
Like I said ^ there, the only way to imortalize MV-III as the best, is to destroy the rest. I'm not alone in noticing the "preening" in progress at the MM.Net, where any question of the MCM plan is "house-cleaned". How tidy, kudos again. But, remember that everyone is watching, and few will forget what you and your gang have said to others here.

I would have expected a guy like you to be less tolerant of bigotry. Sadly, it seems to be your handiest tool.

Last edited:

rich_long

O's Fan Rich
Established Member
CRUZTAKER said:
Hi Rich...all is well over here.
They're making tons of progress. :dw:

Yeah, I see.
I actually read each post here. Gleaned alot of useful information, too.

Sure wish you and yours the best and wish we'd see you in Fl. But a cruise is a cruise!!! :thumbsup:

TooManyFords

carpe noctum.
Established Member
bigslim said:
Answer me one thing. This is a honest question. You following me here. I don't want to go too fast. You keeping up with me. OK, here it is. You ready?? Tell me this Greg, why is it no Auto Manufactor uses a centrifucal blower as OEM :shrug: ?? I will give you week for that one. I know it is a really hard question.

You must spend all your time thinking up one-liners...

CENTRIFUGAL BLOWERS
The centrifugal blower also has its “roots” as an industrial air mover, although its history has not been as nearly well-documented. Centrifugal blowers have been in use on high-performance automobiles since the 1920s, and actually found their way onto quite a few OEM dealers’ lots. Factory-built Duisenbergs, Studebakers, Packards, Fords, and others have all worn an ancestral descendent of the centrifugal supercharger we know today. The blower was offered as an OEM option to the buying public. Unlike its slow-spinning Roots cousin, centrifugal blowers move air by turning a small wheel called the impeller inside its housing at very high speeds.

Yes, even Ford offered a centrifugal before offering a roots...

Google is my friend!

John

bigslim

Established Member
TooManyFords said:
You must spend all your time thinking up one-liners...

CENTRIFUGAL BLOWERS
The centrifugal blower also has its “roots” as an industrial air mover, although its history has not been as nearly well-documented. Centrifugal blowers have been in use on high-performance automobiles since the 1920s, and actually found their way onto quite a few OEM dealers’ lots. Factory-built Duisenbergs, Studebakers, Packards, Fords, and others have all worn an ancestral descendent of the centrifugal supercharger we know today. The blower was offered as an OEM option to the buying public. Unlike its slow-spinning Roots cousin, centrifugal blowers move air by turning a small wheel called the impeller inside its housing at very high speeds.

Yes, even Ford offered a centrifugal before offering a roots...

Google is my friend!

John
That's nice information if I was looking at buying a car in the 1940's or 1950's. My question was for modern day cars.

Zack Off

Banned
Jerry Barnes said:
Sarg, Sarg, Sarg,

You never cease to amaze me. What have we been speaking about? Letting other
people do their planning. Not running the show, but supporting the show.
Staying away from personal attacks. Hosting regional events that everyone feels
welcome to attend.

We say all that and you continually come after the MCM crew. I think its time
you shut your pie hole and stick to being a jerk in Chicago! Let me recount
the things I remember about you, you dipshit!

You come to my the first Trilogy Open house and bring your car. Then you want
to park it next to me and tell everyone showing up how great it is. I thought
you were a bit of an asshole for doing that, but I try to be diplomatic. Then
everyone goes for rides in your car and ours. The comments were the same from
everyone, your car ran like shit! It even stalled in our parking lot when
Steve Bab**** and I were returning from a test drive. It was junk then and it is
junk now. That's why you are buying your third Marauder, because whatever you
do to them, they suck!

Then Lidio trys to help you out and tunes your piece of shit. And rather then
appreciate someone doing a professional job and trying to save your motor,
you go back to Chicago and knife the guy in the back!

Then Dave brings you to his place of work and shows some professional curtisy
as a friend in town and ONCE AGAIN you knife him in the back by calling him a
civilian dispatcher.

Then you call out my good friend Slim, who has tried on many occassions to
patch things up with you. The result is the same, you knife him in the back and
say things I find discriminatory. Your hitting new lows for me and I find it
unacceptable!!!

Then you say that my good friend Mike Z. caused the Florida event to be
cancelled because of his comments. Are you nuts? Have you lost your mind?

The only thing that is apparent is that us MCM guys keep trying to make
friends with you and you KEEP KNIFING US IN THE BACK!!!!!

You are a low life MF and I am tired of you shooting you mouth off when you
have got shit for brains. Stay away from us!!!! We do not need to associate
with you!!!!

I am done with you, don't call me, becuase the minute I help you out, you
will knife me again!!!

And you will not be a Trilogy customer. I will go broke before I sell you a
supercharger!

Sarg, this is our last communication. I think you are dog shit!!!

Sincerely,

Jerry

Jerry...Will you sell me a kit?

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
bigslim said:
That's nice information if I was looking at buying a car in the 1940's or 1950's. My question was for modern day cars.

Only 1 I know of Slim is Steeda but I don't know if they have a 05 out yet. But the last gen they did with full warranty. Mustang that is

Last edited:

bigslim

Established Member
SergntMac said:
Us guys? Start shit and shit happens, and you started that shit right here...Kudos. All that because I asked for ideas about MV-IV, and 150 posts later, still no resolution, just more of this... JStevens says you guys don't throw stones. Okay, but if he's right and you don't, then there is only one other motive for this slop (and all the other slop you sling at me and others in this thread), and that motive is an organized plan to undermine any attempt by anyone, to host Mv-IV.

Like I said ^ there, the only way to imortalize MV-III as the best, is to destroy the rest. I'm not alone in noticing the "preening" in progress at the MM.Net, where any question of the MCM plan is "house-cleaned". How tidy, kudos again. But, remember that everyone is watching, and few will forget what you and your gang have said to others here.

I would have expected a guy like you to be less tolerant of bigotry. Sadly, it seems to be your handiest tool.

The stones were first thrown by TMAC and Greg on this one. They, as well as you tried to start the supercharger war again. I really don't care what you have under your hood. You guys can continue to shop at Home Depot for all your supercharger needs for all I care.

Also, why do you bring up bigotry? There nothing racial about what is going here. Are you trying to go down road now? I really hope not. I don't mind all the other bashing here. I will tell you the first time you make this a racial thing I will save and copy everything you write and report you to whomever I need to.

Also, why are you on me so much. I see you aren't on anyone this bad. Jerry was the last one to bash you. Why are you speaking out for Greg and TMAC? We do you continue to come after me? Is this some of your bigotry? Watch yourself.

The reason I sling slop at you is because you are a "PIG". No, not the kind that writes tickets and eats doughnuts but the kind that rolls around and plays in the mud. You just can't take the fact that we here in the Motor City have you figured out. I'm sure there are others that have too but we aren't scared to speak up. BTW, I have gotten quite a few calls from people in your own backyard that have called me to say how much of a "POS" you really are. You are right, people will read and remember what was said here. They will remember what kind of a person you really are.

I guess that the main reason I continue to write here is because I am having fun. I am having fun exposing you for all to see.

SergntMac

Established Member
"Bigotry" has many definitions, racism does not. They are not the same.

A "racist" is a person who believes one race is superior to others.

"Bigot" encompases all things not race related. It preaches supremacy of one thing, be it a belief, or, a medcine. Espousing one belief over all others, it's bigotry, soup to nuts, clothing to cameras, politics to religion.

Archie Bunker is a good example of a bigot, he hated everything he didn't believe in, and sometimes he was a called racist too. But, the character was written as a true genuine bigot someone who hates something equally across the board.

The way I see it, a racist is automatically a bigot. However, a bigot is not automatically a racist.

Clear enough?

Last edited:

Zack Off

Banned
bigslim said:
Also, why do you bring up bigotry? There nothing racial about what is going here. Are you trying to go down road now? I really hope not. I don't mind all the other bashing here. I will tell you the first time you make this a racial thing I will save and copy everything you write and report you to whomever I need to.

Hey, Burger King and Crisco called, they miss you. Now go shove some slop in your fat face and leave race out of this. Ever notice how the 'racial' thing is used as a last ditch effort to have the last word in a discussion that's not going in youre favor. I dont bow down to that shit, sorry.
Yeah, Im budding into Macs beef here, but you really need that apple stuffed into your mouth right about now.

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Jerry Barnes said:
Comments deleted on suggestions from good friends.

Jerry

Cowardly Lion

If I Were Blower King Of The World

If I were Blower King of the Marauder World, Not queen, not duke, not prince.
My regal robes of transparent insincerity , would be satin, not cotton, not chintz.
I'd command each car owner, be them blown or unblown (yet).
With a woof and a woof and a royal pussy growl - woof.
As I'd click my heel, all the believe anything sheep would kneel.
And the suckers would bow and the Marauder community kowtow.
And the suckers would pay for my 99% off the shelf Ford part numbered overpriced kit - If I - If I - were the Blower King!
Each misinformed patsy would fork over cash to me.
Those pathetic smucks genuflect to me.
Though my accounts would overflow with cash, I would show compash
Donate a shirt or two or three
Claim I wasn't in it for the money (6K X 119 = $714000.00, Approx. $357000.00 direct in pocket, + $200.00 use of credit card, + $180.00 pulley upgrade, + $1000.00 to $1800.00 install, + all the free advertising and competition stomping by Toadies = Big Smile on My Cowardly Face!)
For every underling!
If I - If I - were the Blower King!
Just a minute, I am the Blower King! (Thanks suckers!.....err friends)

wizc005c5gi.jpg
[/IMG]

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
Good Job Tmaac I was thinking to myself the other day....hmm this thread needs Tmaac, where is he?

You were a little late but didnt disappoint!!!

You almost lost your crown as the head Tool around here. Never count the champ out until its over

I apologize for doubting you oh mighty :bowdown: Tmaac

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
BigMerc said:
Good Job Tmaac I was thinking to myself the other day....hmm this thread needs Tmaac, where is he?

You were a little late but didnt disappoint!!!

You almost lost your crown as the head Tool around here. Never count the champ out until its over

I apologize for doubting you oh mighty :bowdown: Tmaac

Thank you.....Thank you...... just pulling aside the curtain a little to see who was behind it...at this point I'm not sure if it is the Wizard or the Cowardly Lion here.....but don't count out the Tin Man and ScareCrow...Oh my Oh my Oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread