Mviv??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Toto.......toto........where Are You?

I'm Sure Someone Will Rise To The Occasion.

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Jerry Barnes said:
Both of your brains are the combined size of Toto's dick!

And he is smarter and longer!

Jerry, your just playing with us right?

You can do better than that!

That statement implies you know exactly how long Toto's dick is in the first place. You really are a dirty nasty naughty little school girl!

Jerry Barnes

Established Member
The Wizard

tmac1337 said:
Jerry, your just playing with us right?

You can do better than that!

That statement implies you know exactly how long Toto's dick is in the first place. You really are a dirty nasty naughty little school girl!

Comments deleted on suggestions from good friends

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Jerry, I have to say that I am hugely disappointed in you! I thought you were much better in person one on one, but then again you don't usually talk, others do it for you!

Oh well, I'm bored now. Ta Ta.

Jerry Barnes

Established Member
The Wizard

tmac1337 said:
Jerry, I have to say that I am hugely disappointed in you! I thought you were much better in person one on one, but then again you don't usually talk, others do it for you!

Oh well, I'm bored now. Ta Ta.

Comments deleted on suggestions from good friends

Last edited:

DJP

Established Member
Hey Jerry, you don't know me but I KNOW TRILIOGY. Good product, very good product.

bigslim

Established Member
Mr. TMAC, I don't understand where all this came from. It was about MVIV. Now you want to start with the supercharger wars. What's wrong, Reinhart won't come out and play with you.

You went on for such a long time about how Reinhart stole his design. You then said that he spying around your car. You wanted everyone to feel sorry for you. I, for a while even started to see your point. I thought you had changed but I see that you are just as ignorant as ever. You cannot get off the supercharger thing. Let it rest This is getting really old. Why not start another fight. Oop's, you already did.

The other fight you started was doing your best not to have MVIV in Florida. You did this because you thought Reinhart was going to be a big part of it. Who cares if Reinhart was going to sponser it. Do you have the resourses to sponser it. I didn't think so. No not only did this but you also separated the Florida guys into different camps.

You now say Jerry got his design from a vacuum. So what if it was true. I know he has sold a sh!tload more than anyone else. Maybe it is because his blower was devoloped using state-of-the-art technology. It wasn't piece fitted in a garage. If you had been at MVIII you would have been treated to a tour of Trilogy and seen where such a great kit was devoloped. I bet you spent more than $6000 to finally get your car to run anything respectful. Now before you flame me on this I have said before that the FIT kit was good. I have driven JD's car and was quite impressed. I also find that JD is a very cool guy to know. You on the other hand cry way too much for me. I see you have one fan.

Greg, I been meaning to ask you "How many number 11 kits will you sell"?? I think you sold kit number 10 about five or six times. Everytime I turned around you were announcing the sale of kit #10. I even got a few PM's asking me how many times is this guy gonna sell this same kit. But then again this is from the same guy that won't ever admit to his car "BLOWING UP" on the dyno. Oh, I forgot you rebuilt the engine because you wanted more power. You hadn't even driven the car on the street and you wanted more power?? Well I guess you couldn't drive it. I blew up real good.

Back to you TMAC. Jerry has offered up a race in Florida. Be the man that you say you are and go to it. You can always do like Mac did and say you are coming and then attend the "CARSHOW" at the track.

All of you guys are real sorry. You guys just have to come after the "Detroit Guys". You guys are so jealous that we are well organzied and true to one another. You know something, It really won't make me a bit of difference if there is a MVIV. I know that my friends and I will have so much to do here that If I can't make it so what. We do things other than sitting around thinking about you stole my design or who rode in my car. Get a life.

Jerry Barnes

Established Member
Response from Jerry Barnes

DJP said:
Hey Jerry, you don't know me but I KNOW TRILIOGY. Good product, very good product.

DJP,

You are right, we don't know each other, but if you hang out with the Marauder group, your cool in my book! Please come hang out with us and have a couple of soda pops!

Thanks, I really appreciate it!

Jerry

Last edited:

jstevens

Established Member
Dear Jerry,
Please do not talk with these idiots anymore. They are just not worth it. We all know why the Trilogy s/c is the best. Afterall, it is what the OEM would've been based on.

I also don't understand all the back stabbing going on. This was supposed to be about MV4.

Cobra25

Established Member
MarauderTJA said:
The moderator of the Sunshine State Marauders (SSM) Cobra 25 is working to set up a plan to re-organize our membership into state-wide regions so we can collectively work on MMIV among other things, as a group. We have grown so large and are so spread out that it makes it very difficult to get things decided upon for such a large event like MMIV. We fully realize the amount of time and effort it takes to put on a national event. We are still very interested in working to make MMIV happen here in Florida. We are having our annual picnic next month where the regional directors will present information from a poll from the respective members for group decisions and planning. Stay tuned.
Thank you Tom for up dating some of the members here.

DJP

Established Member
Jerry Barnes said:
DJP,

You are right, but if you hang out with the Marauder group, your cool in my book! Please come hang out with us and have a couple of soda pops!

Thanks, I really appreciate it!

Jerry

Don't really hang out with the guys there Jerry, I'm a lone Marauder....but looking forward to going to the next N.E. 1/4 mile meet if they hook it up near
me, just to see what my NA'd can do, no doubt. You and F.I.T are cool in my book.

MikesMerc

Established Member
SergntMac said:
I'm not your buddy. If you want to make a point, call me "pal". It's a more uniformly accepted insult that I get immediately

Sorry, I'll dumb down the insults for you in the future so you can grasp them sooner.

As for MVIV planning, you can drone on and on in 37 paragraphs of drunken stupor all you want, but it won't change the reality. That reality is that niether you, nor I, nor the mm.net membership at large, will determine where and when the next Maraudeville will be. The decision lies soley and completely with Logan. The membership can have a million MV planning threads and group hug sessions, and it can certainly decide to have an event somewhere, but it won't be Marauderville and have mm.net support unless Logan says so. That's a fact. Consider it written in crayon now.

Your constant "no planning needed" and "we have lots of time" comments tell me clearly that it is YOU who is undermining the efforts. Either that, or just sheer ignorance of what it takes to put on a decent national event. It is Logan that has asked REPEATEDLY for a plan to be put to him. And, based on MVII and MVIII, we are late in getting anything close to a plan to him.

But, you choose to ignore that Logan is asking for a group to put a plan together. No, instead you want everyone to waste time trying to form a consensus that will never happen. The country can't even elect a president by a decent margin with only two choices, and you want consensus on mm.net about MVIV location? LOL...have another cold one.

BTW, nice try in the dig about not hosting MVIV this year. No one is buying it. The MCM came forth last year and sacrficied a lot of time and effort for the the mm.net membership. We don't need to step up this year. Unlike you, we've done our part and made a contribution to the Marauder community.

rich_long

O's Fan Rich
Established Member
Hi everbody!!!
Hope the IV planning goes well. I look forward to meeting as many as possible at Sebring, even if it's not an "offical" MM thingy.

Jerry Barnes

Established Member
DJP said:
Don't really hang out with the guys there Jerry, I'm a lone Marauder....but looking forward to going to the next N.E. 1/4 mile meet if they hook it up near
me, just to see what my NA'd can do, no doubt. You and F.I.T are cool in my book.

DJP,

Let me know what events you a planning on attending and I will check to see if some of us are going to be there. It would be a pleasure to hang out together, supercharged or NA. It does not matter to us. We have a lot of both in our club and everyone gets along great! Once again, it's a pleasure to meet you!

Sincerely,

jerry

HwyCruiser

Procharger #3
Established Member
What’s up Slim? I don’t post over here much, but like a lot of people I lurk to watch the trash talking. This stuff is quite humorous sometimes. We’ve got TMAC and you’ve got MENACE, we’ve got Greg and you’ve got Jerry, does that make you anti-Slim and me anti-Cruiser? Too funny.

The thing is, while I was at MVIII it turned out that a lot of the trash talking that went on (and sadly still goes on - myself included) between all the “factions” gave way to a lot of people with a common passion just having a bunch of fun as a group. It seemed that a lot of the really vehement trash talking simmered down for a good long while afterwards too.

I consider many of the mm.net members friends - not because of what mods their Marauder has or what is said on line - but what happens when we meet up face-to-face. It’s too bad Greg and/or TMAC couldn’t make it to Detroit, because I’m sure a lot of the Procharger vs. Trilogy trash talking today wouldn’t be so vehement. It’s still fun to watch though. I often find myself ready to reply with more fuel to add to the fire - then I figure TMAC will say it anyways.

I’m going to try to make it where ever MVIV is held this year because the previous two have been big reasons why I love this car so much. Myself, I'm rooting for Vegas!

bigslim

Established Member
HwyCruiser said:
What’s up Slim? I don’t post over here much, but like a lot of people I lurk to watch the trash talking. This stuff is quite humorous sometimes. We’ve got TMAC and you’ve got MENACE, we’ve got Greg and you’ve got Jerry, does that make you anti-Slim and me anti-Cruiser? Too funny.

The thing is, while I was at MVIII it turned out that a lot of the trash talking that went on (and sadly still goes on - myself included) between all the “factions” gave way to a lot of people with a common passion just having a bunch of fun as a group. It seemed that a lot of the really vehement trash talking simmered down for a good long while afterwards too.

I consider many of the mm.net members friends - not because of what mods their Marauder has or what is said on line - but what happens when we meet up face-to-face. It’s too bad Greg and/or TMAC couldn’t make it to Detroit, because I’m sure a lot of the Procharger vs. Trilogy trash talking today wouldn’t be so vehement. It’s still fun to watch though. I often find myself ready to reply with more fuel to add to the fire - then I figure TMAC will say it anyways.

I’m going to try to make it where ever MVIV is held this year because the previous two have been big reasons why I love this car so much. Myself, I'm rooting for Vegas!
JD, it is nice to hear from you. As I have said before I think you are one of the coolest people that owns a MM. It was a pleasure hanging with you at MVIII. Maybe you can give it a "think-about" to you coming back to our Dream Cruise. If you can't make it I understand.

Yes, we have Menace (don't know why but I love this guy) and you have TMAC ( I know why I don't like him). I guess every family has their black sheep.

Thanks for keeping it real JD. Hope to see you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread