MW2: No Russian (Spoilers)

jf4boogie

Established Member
So are you guys actually going through the whole story line?

I don't know if I can be patient enough to do that...I'll probably go straight to online play and try to bust some asses!!

Ok...thats it. I'm leaving work right now to go buy this damn thing!!

03blowngt

Established Member
Gah I wanna play this and forza 3 so bad, but my damn xbox got the red ring for the third time in a yr and a half! Damn. May be time for a new 360

fa110ut

Established Member
Picked this up at midnight and played all the way through it.

Definitely edgy and dark. Still can't believe they have you fighting in American suburbs for a big portion of the game...

And coming out of the underground into a blazing DC mall...

Good stuff. :rockon:

Sarge_13

Established Member
Wow. the campaign was amazing and definitely had some locales that hasn't ever been done as far as I can remember. It took me around 4 hours to beat on regular. Damn it's a lot harder than MW1 was.....

Ronias

Established Member
I'll be honest. Its kinda messed up mission, its cool to see it in a game, never done before buttttttt a lot of kids play this shit and theres a lot of dark evil or dumb kids who are gonna reallyyyyy enjoy this mission and might get a few ideas. Know what I mean. Praising terrorism shouldnt be in a game.

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
Just bought another xbox so i can pick up this along with borderlands and forza 3.

Looks sick.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
I think this has been my favorite mission so far. Especially the end when you're like "Hell yes, this story line is going to get good", then...

boom-headshot.jpg

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
It really wasn't as bad as the online video's made it look. Really sets up the whole story line for the game though.

nsane04gt

Established Member
anyone else get the prestige version? with the goggles and everything? i did, theyre pretty cool actually.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
anyone else get the prestige version? with the goggles and everything? i did, theyre pretty cool actually.

wasnt wasting $140 more on goggles, sorry.

The mission was cool and way different, but like another said, kids will not turn off that mission but thats another reason why they have the Mature ratings on games, so kids underage will not play them if the parents are actually paying attention to the rating systems

RaD28r

SVT FTW
Established Member
I'll be honest. Its kinda messed up mission, its cool to see it in a game, never done before buttttttt a lot of kids play this shit and theres a lot of dark evil or dumb kids who are gonna reallyyyyy enjoy this mission and might get a few ideas. Know what I mean. Praising terrorism shouldnt be in a game.

Thats why its rated M for Mature, 17+. :bored:

So then if it does happen its the parents fault. But seriously the scene is just as "bad" as any GTA segment.

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
Thats why its rated M for Mature, 17+. :bored:

So then if it does happen its the parents fault. But seriously the scene is just as "bad" as any GTA segment.

Yea, I didn't think it was nearly as bad as a lot of people were making it out to be. :dw:

Ronias

Established Member
I didnt think about GTA your right true true, My only gripe is that this actually is terrorists. And please dont feed me the MA17 line, cmon who follows this....

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
lol it was insane, id never thought that was gonna happen at all,

I felt bad so i only shot the ones that were crawling on the ground or suffering.

Users who are viewing this thread