MW2: No Russian (Spoilers)

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
Nobody said he couldn't. But when you are a parent and you let your kid play a game rated 17+, you have no right to complain about the violence he was subjected to.

true enough. I turn it off when my 4 year old walks into the room.
Well, I pause it and shut off the tv.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
played this mission a couple days ago. i admit i was a bit shocked only because i wasn't expecting it. but it didn't bother me at all because it is after all a video game. Of course this does happen in real life and that is what bothers me. any way, fun game for sure and i must admit that the "No Russian" mission was kinda fun to play

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I'll be honest. Its kinda messed up mission, its cool to see it in a game, never done before buttttttt a lot of kids play this shit and theres a lot of dark evil or dumb kids who are gonna reallyyyyy enjoy this mission and might get a few ideas. Know what I mean. Praising terrorism shouldnt be in a game.

Comments like this are why we are blaming stupid shit kids do on video games instead of the failure of parents they undoubtedly had. It's not the video games that did it, it's the fact that kids aren't properly taught whats right and wrong when growing up.

Nobody said he couldn't. But when you are a parent and you let your kid play a game rated 17+, you have no right to complain about the violence he was subjected to.

+1. I didn't even get to play with toy guns until I learned how to shoot a real one. Kids need to learn about things like guns and what kind of power they possess before being allowed to play with them, physically with toys or virtually on a game.

My sons won't be allowed to play video games like COD until they know just what a gun can do, and the rules of handling guns (watch your muzzle, make sure it's unloaded, etc) and can demonstrate they know these things.

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
This thread has got be very tempted to buy a PS3. I played COD, COD:UO, COD2, COD4 all on PC. I just have one question for you guys.

Can you hook up a mouse and keyboard and play COD6 on a PS3? Ive googled it and hear mixed opinions. Some say only with certain games. Some say no you cant. Some say you can. So does anyone in here know for sure?

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
Found this after some looking. Does it sound correct?

Yes, actually you can but it will cost you. Firstly, you need to buy an XPFS sniper 3.0 adapter, have a wired controller, and a keyboard and mouse (it must be on their suggested list), I use a logitech MX518 mouse and set the DPI to 1600 to be the most effective. You can program the keyboard to any set up you want (ie. you assign keys from the controller to whatever keys you want). Another disadvantage is that most sources say using a keyboard/mouse combo gives the user an unfair advantage so it is not allowed in any type of competitive or league play. Send me an IM if you are interested in the link to the manufacturer and my current key set up etc.

Users who are viewing this thread