MW2: No Russian (Spoilers)

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
That level is pretty messed up. Honestly though, even though it's just a game, I didn't shoot any of the unarmed people. I just went around shooting the tv's on the wall and shooting up the little shops as well.

Once 'we' got out to the tarmac, that's when I unloaded on the fuzz.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
anyone else get the prestige version? with the goggles and everything? i did, theyre pretty cool actually.

My gf bought it for me. I remember going to pay for it like 3 months ago!

I'll admit the goggles are pretty kick ass. Yeah they're toy's but still. For being toy's they work good. I turned off the lights in her house and was walking around with them on. :banana:

Her mom just gave me a look as I walked through the living room with them on. :lol1:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I didnt think about GTA your right true true, My only gripe is that this actually is terrorists.

Yeah, because working for the Russian Mafia, Sicilian Mob, Yakuza, Triads and who knows who else is much better. It's a video game, get over it. Guess we shouldn't watch '24' anymore either because it has terrorism and is offensive to foreigners.

Mayo5

Established Member
This mission makes me happy. When ever I am down I load it up.

This is true. I love playing this mission, and I this the only mission that is worth replaying in this game. The rest of the campaign sucked alot, and would be more fun, but the play is soo linear and you get babystepped through everything. I finished it on veteran pretty fast. Under 4 hours I believe.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
That Mission was actually pretty fun. Definitely something different. I especially had fun walking up to the injured crawling around, and giving them something special from Santa. :rockon:

cobra_matt

Established Member
I wish they would make the storylines longer. I don't care too much for the online play so I was done with this game in about 3 days. Only thing to do now is go back and try to beat it on the hardest level.

FordMustangLove

Lame-o
Established Member
yeah it was awesome, I find it funny people tip toed around that mission with that lame excuse "i didnt want to shoot, waah " Then go to multiplayer and kill American soldiers half the time lol ....yeah..

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
The missions afterwards were FAR MORE powerful than the russian airport mission. Defending America on American soil struck me far harder than walking around an airport shooting CGI citizens.

RaD28r

SVT FTW
Established Member
The missions afterwards were FAR MORE powerful than the russian airport mission. Defending America on American soil struck me far harder than walking around an airport shooting CGI citizens.

+1 on holding down a TGIF and Burger king :D

But really, it was pretty crazy shooting grenades at the white house

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member

I agree considering the missions in NoVA are based within miles from where I am sitting right now. It was very eerie when the TV color bars and public emergency announcement came on. It almost felt real for a second when it was asking Price George County to evacuate.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I agree considering the missions in NoVA are based within miles from where I am sitting right now. It was very eerie when the TV color bars and public emergency announcement came on. It almost felt real for a second when it was asking Price George County to evacuate.

that made my stomach turn as well

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Prince George's wouldn't evacuate becuase they're too busy PG chillin', yo.

Played No Russian on Saturday.... seriously, no big deal. People need to get their panties unwadded. I'm on the mission right after that now I think, haven't had a chance to play much since then.

Nickyoobatz

Established Member
I think charging and taking back the Capitol building and the White House was much more epic. This game would make an awesome movie.

SoCalHarley

SC32VGT
Established Member
I watched my son play that mission and I was taken back by it.... Killing innocent civilians seemed way over the top, even if it was for the greater good. Yeah it is a video game but to me it went too far and was way too dark. I think the story should have gone a different way.

Users who are viewing this thread