my 08 sixxer. (easy on the six hate)

The_Wretched

Established Member
Well at least he has a nice interior and ride compared to that cardboard rattle trap you drive, plus he has a new car. But your car is fast I suppose. Ohh wait, for the money you spent on that special ed. fire chicken, you could have got a cobra that makes real power. Well, at least its not that ugly yellow.....nm. You fail. Take your ass to the fire turd forums.

Damn nice car bro. you will love it. they respond great to mods, get better gas mileage than the 8s and have a much better ride quality than any pre 05 mustang.

How about you go blow him. i turn heads and everyone thinks my car is awesome.

and you're right... my car is fast. you're old mustang is pretty much the ugliest model in years with the worst engines...

what's the matter?? can't afford a real cobra??? get a terminator, then come try me.

Last edited:

red9450

Established Member
How about you go blow him. i turn heads and everyone thinks my car is awesome.

and you're right... my car is fast. you're old mustang is pretty much the ugliest model in years with the worst engines...

what's the matter?? can't afford a real cobra??? get a terminator, then come try me.

LOL. that is the best you can do? Everyone thinks my car is awesome?????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and btw, what is a terminator??? I've seen the movie, but have no idea how it relates to cars. sorry man. just not following.:bored::bored:

And if you're calling me out, you come to me and bring however much cash you are willing to lose. I'm ready to run. no need to get an 03-04 cobra to "try you"

Last edited:

FordMustangLove

Lame-o
Established Member
you made the same mistake i did....in the end , the v6 is less safe,almost the same mpg as a gt and sucks balls..
s\c or not, i hated my 6, build your credit and get rid of it later

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was surprised to find that there isn't a big difference in fuel economy between the GT and the V6 model.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
ok. all v6 hate aside, i got the springs and panhard rod in last weekend. getting closer. next will be gears and a trac-loc or equivalent. the turbo will take a little more time to save up for, but the plan is comming along...slowly.

HPIM1052.jpg

HPIM1053.jpg

HPIM1054.jpg

HPIM1050.jpg

DREX01AZ

Established Member
Sorry but i dont understand why anybody would ever want to own a 6 banger mustang. I would of waited a little bit longer or searched harder for a good deal which pop up all the time. Sell it for as much as u paid for it and start looking for a 4.6

red9450

Established Member
Sorry but i dont understand why anybody would ever want to own a 6 banger mustang. I would of waited a little bit longer or searched harder for a good deal which pop up all the time. Sell it for as much as u paid for it and start looking for a 4.6

why would anyone buy a cobra that looks like an 03, but isn't supercharged....

Here's how the convo at the red light goes......

Hey, nice cobra, that thing's supercharged right....:??:

No, not this one....:nonono:

So is it a real cobra.....:dw:

Yea, but it's not supercharged....:bored:

That's a bummer.....
:sleeping:

same reason you didn't get an 03 cobra....

OP, keep us updated on the progress....

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member

That's a bummer.....

Your whole arguement is flawed since a 99-01 Cobra has none of the same exterior trim of the 03-04. Also, it's not like in 01, there was a choice between supercharged and non-supercharged Cobras unlike the OP where he had a choice between V6 and V8.

IMO, the GT would have been a better choice. Fuel economy is about the same, insurance is close enough but a V6 is going to tank in value compared to a GT. This means when the OP sits down and weighs the cost of adding a power adder vs just getting a GT (and it more than likely will happen), he's going to lose his ass on trade.

Last edited:

DREX01AZ

Established Member

That's a bummer.....

Im not sure if you understand the fact that the year 2001 happened to come before the year 2003. Yeah thats the reason I have a 2001.. because they did not make a supercharged cobra until 2003... make sense? Ill be honest..dont really see many similarities with mine and the 03/04, if anyone knows anything about cobras they could tell the difference pretty fast...rims, hood, front/rear bumper, side scoops, a whistle? I guess except you. I still wouldnt ever be scene driving a 6 banger even if it was given to me. :xpl:

BTW I am looking to by a 03/04 DSG.

DREX01AZ

Established Member
Your whole arguement is flawed since a 99-01 Cobra has none of the same exterior trim of the 03-04. Also, it's not like in 01, there was a choice between supercharged and non-supercharged Cobras unlike the OP where he had a choice between V6 and V8.

IMO, the GT would have been a better choice. Fuel economy is about the same, insurance is close enough but a V6 is going to tank in value compared to a GT. This means when the OP sits down and weighs the cost of adding a power adder vs just getting a GT (and it more than likely will happen), he's going to lose his ass on trade.

Yep, couldnt agree any more with you man :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

wiked03dsg

Established Member
red9450 should see there is a big difference seen between those that drive a 6 and an 8. Sometimes it is out of a price range to move up from a 99/01 to an 03/04..... but come on, from a loaded 6 to an 8.... no question, one of the best investments out there. Read the reports in every mag for newer models.

We'll see whose gettin all the looks....... hmmmmm....... 99+ cobra......or the 6?

Agree with DREX01AZ and Hmbre97, those that know their cars don't even need to be askin questions.

Users who are viewing this thread